Reseller hosting recommendations with US and Singapore locations

Hi all. I have a few Joomla sites on an EIG-owned hosting provider with a WHM/cPanel set up. I want to move it to a non-EIG company with data centers in the US and Singapore, since my visitors are mainly in US and Asia. My traffic is around 500 visitors per day, and I'm hoping to grow to about 1,000 visitors per day in the near future. I'm thinking of starting with WHM/cPanel reseller accounts for now, and later migrating to a VPS as my traffic grows. My budget is up to US$50 a month (2x $25 for US and Singapore accounts). I need PHP 7, and I want a company that uses chroot to isolate users on their shared servers. So far, I have found webhostface, who has servers in the US and Asia. Does anyone have first-hand experience with them? I only found one user writing most reviews for webhostface here, so I wonder what the other customers think. Are there other hosting providers who might fit the bill? Thanks a lot!

I believe that hostwinds.com reseller hosting deals based on SSD storage will meet your needs.
    Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. Their Litespeed server is super fast. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.

Research on Customer feedback about providers, and compare prices and hardware setup, as per my view spicyhostis good, because i am using from last 1 year, No complaints.

Check kvchosting.com ssd reseller hosting deals. Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

Network and Server uptime are perfect - site is up and running fast. Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

If you are looking for reliable hosting provider in US then I'll suggest you to go with Bodhost as they flagged up into the market for quality service and optimal uptime guarantee in addition to that they offer the finest deal on the server with no extra renewal charges.

As I know, Digitalserver.com.mx is the best place where you can get reseller hosting solutions.
    Their support is wonderful and helpful. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
    Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.

AS per my Expereience with Scopehosts.com , they provide Best SSD Reseller hosting services with anytime moneyback policy. Reliable hosting provider with best support team.

I strongly believe that these decent time-tested web hosting providers are perfect for getting servers in Singapore:
    - Superbithost.com - Contact them, their highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice.
    - QHoster.com - They are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

Their websites are professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently. Compare them and choose the best host for your needs.

I can name hostwinds.com is providing fast ssd reseller hosting solutions provided by skilled team as for US based solution. They are reputable host with featured plans, cheap prices and rock-solid servers.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Indeed Hostwinds.com is the nice option to get reseller hosting solutions in US. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

==>> QHoster.com will suit all your demands.

Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there.
    Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Hostwinds.com better site

Coolhandle is the best web hosting providers that provide cheap reseller hosting services at