Can you vouch for a reseller?

Is there anyone out there who can really vouch for the company they are reselling for, or will this thread get filled with guerilla advertising like all the rest?

lots of quite new and small companies are resellers.
    BTW what kind of reselling are you interested in?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Are you looking for Windows or Linux reseller account? If you have the funds I would recommend to start with a managed dedicated server right away (you should be able to get decent managed server for around $200-$250 I think).

Starting up with a dedicated server is usually not advisable. Being a Reseller initially gives you the opportunity to learn the tricks of trade and best practices.

Starting up with a dedicated server is usually not advisable. Being a Reseller initially gives you the opportunity to learn the tricks of trade and best practices.
    Exectly. As rule due to suport related issues.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

Are you looking for Windows or Linux reseller account? If you have the funds I would recommend to start with a managed dedicated server right away (you should be able to get decent managed server for around $200-$250 I think).
    In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity - Albert Einstein
    Audio Production Degrees

Bull
    I think that it is important what company is resell from. Because they are end service providers. But agree only with that reseller can provide better customer service, not web hosting related services. IMO

Bull
    I think that it is important what company is resell from. Because they are end service providers. But agree only with that reseller can provide better customer service, not web hosting related services. IMO

Yes. But many factors depend on the mother company

Quote Originally Posted by hostingITrust View Post
    Agree, it is better to start off with a reseller account and learn the tricks of the business and how to solve technical issue. Then you can move onto a dedicated server.

how to solve technical issue
    I belive that web hosting provider take care on it if you are talking about reseller account

If it's paid hosting.

If it's paid hosting.
    Yeap - you are right!
    I believe no one web hosting company will allow you to do that for free and even more earn on it.