hi to all,

here is my new design: coupon codes

what u think?

Looks good.
    Synapse Global Corporation - Since 1995
    http://www.synapseglobal.com/
    Dedicated Servers, Colocation, VPS Servers, Hosting

Not bad. Easy to navigate.

Nice site. I like the navigation bar on the left hand side of the page.

I like the design too, but keep in mind that the niche your site is is very competitive, and it won't be easy driving traffic...

Looking for a coupon code site developer

I'm a web developer to create a new coupon code site for my website. Can anyone show me where I can look for? Thanks a lot.

Web design is not an easy job especially when you have to design an eCommerce website or deals or coupons website. A designer should have to concentrate on lots of things to fulfill the requirements of latest technology, so that the website can compete in the market and become a famous brand in the near future. If we talk about than the first and foremost elements in front end designing includes easy to use website navigation, responsiveness (means make sure website is working properly on all media devices), design also should be attractive and SEO (search engine optimization) optimized, maximum 5 level deep the content/product/service so that the users can easily find what they are finding in your website. Anyways, you have put the nice efforts to sharing it with us. Thanks for your favor.