Searching for Reliable VPS host - VPSnine - is it ok?

What reliable web hosts do you know that offer cheap VPS Hosting plans at good rates? I need you help to choose the most reliable host for this.

Could you add any info on VPSnine.com services?
    What can you say about their features, customer support and pricing? Will it be worth to deal with them?

Thanks in advance.

I'd like to say that supremeservers.com would be good to get ssd vps hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

If you need an affordable VPS servers you can take a look at ch-center.com, they got good price offers for dedicated servers as well as VPS servers.

I'd like to say that VPSnine.com is a very reliable web hosting provider which cares about customers.
    The scripts that I had selected for installation, prior to their H-sphere migration, were just right for me.
    Support is great. Use code FIRST15OCT for a 15% discount on first time orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    What reliable web hosts do you know that offer cheap VPS Hosting plans at good rates? I need you help to choose the most reliable host for this.

Could you add any info on VPSnine.com services?
    What can you say about their features, customer support and pricing? Will it be worth to deal with them?

Thanks in advance.
    No idea about their services, but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit 9CubeHosting.com They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

Check out VPS deals from hostsailor.com and virtono.com.
    Prices are low and servers are supported well.
    Their support is responsive for 24 hours.

You can rely on supremeservers.com vps solutions which are provided by knowledgeable support for low prices.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Well, VPSnine.com lived up to the task so far in reliability and probably the best customer service I've had - no headaches whatsoever in helping me get set up. I have already switched to their VPS hosting accounts and everything works perfect. I highly recommend them.
    Use code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders.

Moved to this host after poor service and can say that Vpsnine.com is the best host I have ever used before.Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support extremely reasonable pricing.

I suppose you need more reliable options. According to my experience with Kvchosting.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Go with decent hosting provider like 4goodhosting.com. I have really great hosting experience with them that's why I recommend them. A very wonderful hosting provider. Moreover, these guys offer feature-rich, resourceful and reasonable VPS hosting plans. The main reason why I stay with them is their great service. Always there when I need them and always helpful. Go ahead and make a choice.

I haven't tried it yet. But as long as it passes your list of specifications then it is good to go.

As an alternative option I suggest Hostingsource.com virtual servers deals. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Using vps from 2+ years and found FuzzyHosts and Owned-Networks the best at its pricing along with support and quality service.
    Regards,
    Situn.

I have been using vpsnine for a few months now vpsnine is my first vps hosting provider and have to say that I am very pleased with their service. I think vpsnine does deliver inexpensive Linux solutions with your choice of operating systems, in the form of packages.