VPS Website panel

Hello,

How to change ip address for a website in website panel?
    I have two IP addresses on my VPS. I want to assign an IP address to website.

Refer following article for the steps to assign Dedicated IP address to a website from WebsitePanel :

Assign dedicated IP from WebsitePanel
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

First you tell me that how can you have 2 Ip address for a single vps. I use FTTH connection. But have a single ip address. But after read this post I think it may be more helpful for me.

Great information you have shared here.. Here, i could learn about assigning an IP to a website from c Panel.

I think need to contact web hosting company regarding change of IP

Can we change our website ip by own?

Quote Originally Posted by Saym View Post
    First you tell me that how can you have 2 Ip address for a single vps. I use FTTH connection. But have a single ip address. But after read this post I think it may be more helpful for me.
    Depends on service provider, but these days many hosting companies provide 2 dedicated IP address with VPS.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

Quote Originally Posted by necproi View Post
    Hello,

How to change ip address for a website in website panel?
    I have two IP addresses on my VPS. I want to assign an IP address to website.
    If you are new to cPanel, better to contact your service provider rather than making a mess of it.

Hi, it is easy to change an IP for a website by going to your whm and login as root user, then go to a tab saying IP function, there you will see an option for change your website IP Address easily. Thanks.
    This website is about web hosting Pakistan

I also agree that the best option is to contact your hosting provider to understand better about their system, because in my opinion you should not make mess of your website setting etc..
    web designing company in Hyderabad | best urologist in Hyderabad urologist Hyderabad, best urologist Hyderabad, urology | visit for website design in Hyderabad, Web design | website design company in Hyderabad

You can contact the web hosting provider to understand the procedure of Ip address. According to me, Dial Web Hosting is the best web hosting provider that offers VPS hosting, shared hosting, email hosting and reseller hosting services at affordable rates.