Thread: Netherlands VPS

Netherlands VPS

I am interested in VPS providers in NL.
    Found attractive deals from Redswitches.
    What can you say about their stability and performance? Any personal experience you have to share?
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Hi ThatGuy! I believe that before making suggestions we should hear your specs demands and budget you are ready to spend on hosting plan

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    You should list your requirements so that members can provide you better suggestions about the vps providers.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

I suppose you should look for customer reviews on their services. I heard that Redswitches.com is truly reliable hosting provider with rock-solid fast servers and outstanding customer care level.

There are no doubts that Redswitches.com is trustworthy host with performance servers. They are providing cool services with no downtime at all, prices are reasonable.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

You know santrex.net provides VPS deals in NL with SAS drives and affordable prices.
    Highly recommend to use them.

Netherlands? Go with Leaseweb.

They have some cloud virtual server, which should meet your needs. Price is okay and they are reputed.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

As I know koddos.com provides VPS deals in NL.
    Prices are affordable and servers work with no glitches at them.

Why only in NL ?? i dont think server location is so important, I beleive you should have more options to make a proper choice. I'd recommend you to get a VPS solution from vpswebserver. They are reputable and their prices are reasonable.

While on the subject of NL hosts just want to warn of one that I consider has some very dodgy practises..

https://www.hostnet.nl/

1. they double their domain name prices after the 1st year -

2. they send out reminders 4 months ahead in the hope that you won't remember to cancel etc
    who knows what a client may do in the intervening 4 months

3. they send out their renewals invoice AFTER the cancellation period so you can't cancel

4. after being caught with having to pay an extra year for 3 domains I don't need (reminder sent 4 months before) I then told them I was transferring another one - asked how as the whole site is only in Dutch and was told how .. The guy NEVER mentioned that this domain was already within their 1 month cancellation time period - so now - after transferring have to still pay another year for this one...

have discussed this with them - they say they have done nothing wrong and demand payment

so if you like this sort of company - rip-off merchants - then by all means go with them!

this is an honest review of Hostnet.nl by a very disappointed customer -

you've been warned

he is prob looking for hosting their cause of dmca laws

Try hostineuro mate, they have some good package and price deal.

Just compare offers and choose the best one. According to my research Redswitches is the host you can rely on. Their servers are rock-solid, support is skilled and prices are moderate.

Choosing a right VPN provider can be uneasy for an inexperienced user. In this article we describe the main reasons for using a VPN connection trying to choose a VPN provider that suits your needs.