I need help in choosing a host good for magento commerce hosting

I would like to find the most reliable place for magento commerce hosting service.
    Have seen that Jumpline.com supports these features within their shared hosting plans.
    Do you think that they can be a good option for me?

What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?

Kvchosting is the most reliable site I have been with for e-commerce websites. The speed connectivity is great! Pricing was good and the account was setup promptly with everything I needed. Any questions I had were answered within a hour.

Taking into account your needs, I believe that the truth comes out of comparison. So, take a look at:
    Gigapros.com magento hosting solutions. There are many useful features included into their hosting plans.
    I really appreciate all the work that they did for me.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peligino View Post
    I would like to find the most reliable place for magento commerce hosting service.
    Have seen that Jumpline.com supports these features within their shared hosting plans.
    Do you think that they can be a good option for me?

What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?
    You need to provide more information about your requirements. Do you have any budget which can used for comparison?
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

I would recommend anyone to jumpline.com.
    I have been hosting my site for over a year and have no problems dealing with this host.
    Not only is their staff knowledgeable and friendly, but their responses are faster than any other hosting company I've been with.
    Go ahead, OP!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Why not to give hostdepot.com a try?
    They did a nice job in transferring my webapplications - even if one single of them appeared not compatible witht some of their security settings.
    They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and I couldn't be more pleased.

If you are looking for reliable host you should definitely use Newpush.com for ecommerce solutions. You will be pleased by their featured plans, high uptime and helpful skilled team.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

My vote is for Newpush e-commerce services. I like their professional team which is always ready to help, instantly replies and prompt answers, just give them a try.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I switched to gigapros.com after having enough of the downtime with my old host. I raised lots of tickets as I had never moved hosts before and needed some help. The response times are lightning fast. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.

We are the person who can suggest you for the best hosting, but the final implementation is done from your site. So before going for any of the service kindly for it complete RND. You may also go for web hosting in India.