How to do SEO of E-Commerce web Store and how it is different from normal SEO?

I want to do SEO for my E-Commerce web store but I am confused that, Is Normal SEO is helpful to promote it OR I need to do different E-Commerce related SEO for better results fast?

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nrvaghela View Post
    I want to do SEO for my E-Commerce web store but I am confused that, Is Normal SEO is helpful to promote it OR I need to do different E-Commerce related SEO for better results fast?
    The basic techniques stay the same so there is nothing different you have to. Just focus on the activities and you should see results.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

According to me After you have optimized your online store for the search engines, and got large amounts of buyers, you need to provide good customer support to those buyers, and to make sure that the majority of them are satisfied.

For me Once you have optimized your online store to search engines and took a lot of customers, it is necessary to provide good customer service for their clients and to ensure that most of them are satisfied .

Basic approch is same but one should be careful at points example at picking up keywords. Say you have clothing, hats, shoes e-commerce website. Do not pick keywords with names of products, brand names. Pick generalized keyword like "Branded Apparels"