Thread: 1paket servers

1paket servers

Can you share your experience with 1paket.com company?
    How stable are their servers in reality?

I have heard some good things about them, but it seems to me that you should look at more options.
    Say Crookservers.com and GlowHost.com would be very good places for getting stable, fast and powerful servers.
    They have nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

I think you need more reliable options. As I know Redswitches.com company provides reliable hosting services which are worth every cent you pay for them. Servers are stable and prices are affordable for the customers with a tight budget.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Quote Originally Posted by klimm View Post
    Can you share your experience with 1paket.com company?
    How stable are their servers in reality?
    You will only get the appropriate answer if you ask this question to some of their real existing customers.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

I think you will get a good answer if you ask any existing customer.

I suppose you should compare offers and choose the best one. I recommend OurInternet servers to use. Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction. Uptime is 99.99% and performance is highest according to various tests.

You can see reviews and ratings of any Web Hosting Company for their stability and reliability. I will suggest you to look at AccuWebHosting.com for any Hosting requirements. You can see reviews of AccuWebHosting from here.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

I have two separate sites that I host with 1Paket.com.
    Support is great, very responsive. Never had any downtime either.
    Every support ticket was quickly and effectively resolved. Loads of tools on the Cpanel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.

There are no better option than 1paket.com to get dedicated server solutions. Their servers are rock-solid and network is stable, do not hesitate to contact them directly for more details.

I believe you need to do a comparison of offers to choose the best one. I know that Exmasters.com services are quality and reliable. May also name 7Host.com solutions. They are offering fast servers with stable networking, just give them a chance.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
    1paket.com is the best for me due to their reliable and stable servers which cost not much and have skillful support.