Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Best cloud hosting company?

Please i want a good cloud hosting company, any suggestion for me.
    What are the best cloud web hosts you know?
    Novatrend.ch cloud hosting solutions? What are your views?
    Any recommendations? How helpful is their customer support?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Vec&sec; 05-23-2013 at 07:03 AM.

Hello, go for Hosting raja cloud they offer reliable and affordable cloud hosting services.

As an alternate I will recommend you to choose AccuWebHosting for your Cloud Hosting requirements. AccuWebHosting provides 24x7 support by Live chat and by email.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

The best Cloud servers in Europe are provided by Hostpro company, there is no doubt.
    WebhostingWatch analyzed 5,635 user reviews according to Feedback Moderation Guide. Now that we conducted a careful examination of the hosting industry, we can explain all the technical details, ToS niceties and payment nuances.

The best cloud hosting compagny is World Cloud Hosting. their*****skilful support is available 24/7
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

I don't have any knowledge about on Novatrend.ch I prefer to choose hostnsoft.com for my website hosting plan because of the services and price.

i have also heard about the AT&T entering the market of cloud hosting and given that this is reall a telecom giant in the US..i hope one can trust this company.
    Last edited by Galenesmith; 06-17-2013 at 09:22 AM.

Seems the best option to get low-cost quality cloud hosting solutions is Newpush. I am impressed that they advised the lowest cost package to me first, not the highest cost. Support is always ready to help.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Ist thing I want to know is there matter regarding server location ?How many site you want to publish on the web ?is there any adult content issues?

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vec&sec View Post
    Please i want a good cloud hosting company, any suggestion for me.
    What are the best cloud web hosts you know?
    Novatrend.ch cloud hosting solutions? What are your views?
    Any recommendations? How helpful is their customer support?

Thanks in advance.
    Most of the Hosting service provider offer Cloud based solutions. Could you please list down your requirements along with the server location, so that forum members can suggest an appropriate hosting company.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

I love cloud hosting services provided by citycloud.eu. They are reputable company and their stability is great. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs fast reliable solutions.

I've been with Novatrend.ch VPS hosting service for over 8 months now and I've not had one problem with them. I contacted their support and told them my requirements, they replied very fast and were very polite with me and explained me everything I needed to know. After 10 minuted passed they found a good VPS fit for my needs. All I can say about their support is that they responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand.

I support suggested Newpush cloud hosting solution. Their reliability is highest, support is skilled and prices are reasonable, you won't regret.

Well, Novatrend.ch has been nothing but superb.
    Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours. They were answered so quickly that it almost seemed to be a chat session. The team has high integrity and they value each customer.
    Great cheap service and easy too use.

Go for hosting-raja they are the best.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast