Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    According to my research Newpush.com is the best option for cloud hosting. These guys know how to keep everything working. Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime my site has had.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

52 Springvale Pope Pius XII Street Mosta MST2653 Malta
    There are numerous hosting solutions available in the market but few are acquiescent for development environment in comparison to Drupal, Magento & Joomla hosting. Cloudways have humble origins and started out as a standing cloud but due to its ease of use and user friendly features it garnered the attention of small businesses & digital agencies in europe.

First you check trail basis for cloud hosting then you full satisfied for cloud services then you buy package.

I was really impressed by readymakers.com cloud web hosting solutions.
    These guys are great and it would be really good for you, OP, to settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service...
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

You might want to try HPCHost.com they offer VMware High Availability Server Cloud and are Extremely cost effective.

No doubt, kvchosting.com would be nice. Their servers are very stable.
    So far, I haven't experienced any downtime, and the servers are fast.

I think that which provider is the best for you depends very much on what services you need.

If you need to attach and remove storage volumes live, create and remove servers through an API, create your own VLAn and assign IP addresses as you like, then you are looking at a relatively smaller market and higher cost.

If all you need is a few linux servers, with loose specifications, then the market is huge.

If you want a complicated service, I would chose the provider based on their management system and technical ability, because it's such a complex service.

If you need a relatively simple service, I would choose the provider based on if the support staff seems skilled and if you think you'll get on well with them, because you'll be at their mercy when there's a problem that needs resolved.
    360social.ae : Dubai # No 1 SEO Company
    Web Design Services : Online Advertising Dubai ,

Are you looking for fully managed solution or do you plan managing it yourself?

It really depends what you want. For example, we wanted a company that specializes in accounting software and offers QuickBooks services that are expandable and easy to manage. There are a TON of add-ons for QuickBooks and not all of the cloud hosting providers are able to manage/host them all.

Some hosting providers give you the application only. The company we went with (InsynQ) gives you a Windows virtual desktop that you can log in to from anywhere, anytime. This meant we had access (at no extra charge) to the entire MS Office suite and are able to add and remove apps and users as needed. We find it much better than the alternative which is simply logging into a website and then clicking the program we wanted to use. Instead we log into a desktop that looks and functions just like a Windows desktop we are used to.

Anyway, you can learn more about InsynQ's QuickBooks Hosting here if you're interested.

whatever you choose is considered to be the best company for us......

why dont u try datasoft...
    They have a 24*7 support via chat and mail
    i heard that they have a good support with lot of satisfied customers

Try EuroVPS cloud service. They serve both Linux and Windows OS.

AccuWebHosting.Com is one of the best web hosting companies... You can try it!!! Hope you will find it good...

Heroku and Amazon Elastic Beanstalk

I always take service from HostGator web hosting company because they provide unlimited disk space,unlimited bandwidth,99% up time,24*7 technical support and lots of offers also.What we expect beyond this?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast