Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 1PlanHost
    Be careful about "Unimited Domains"
    yeah yeah 1planhost - easier to slate OTHER peoples services than defend your own incompetence! Or maybe you haven't seen the blog at 1planhostsucks.blogspot.com

I don't know how you dare post on these boards when 1planhost don't even honor your refund promises

NS-Icon
    internetserveru, please ensure you do not self-advertise in posts as this will get you banned for abusing server rules. Please ensure you only post in the requests and offers section of the forum only.

johnnyangel, keep to the topic. Don't derail.
    Joseph
    MXHUB.COM since 2001, UK & US based Hosting
    cPanel Shared Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Shoutcast Hosting - Dedicated Servers

Doesnt look like he's far off the topic - if unlimited domains is an anomaly so is bad refunds.

But I disagree - plenty of good hosting providers cite unlimited domains, so its not really unusual. Unlimited b/w, or disk space I understand we must be careful about.
    Swap links automatically with all our site - http://www.cbdarts.com - also powerful site tracking.
    Advertising with higher payout than most - http://ads.cbdarts.com

When I started my hosting business, I was looking for "unlimited" reseller account too. I found one, and for a couple of months I put over 60 domains there. In the beginning everything was OK, until the server filled-up and then everything went downhill from there. The IIS/Mail Server/FTP were down several times a week, my customers were unhappy and I moved to my own dedicated server. This was the best decision I've ever made as far as hosting is concerned. I fully managed dedicated server might cost 10 times more than cheap reseller account, but it's worth it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12