Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    yes,

hosting1 is a best hosting service provider, who provides you a best support and customer satisfaction.

Our Services:

Reseller Hosting, cPanel Hosting, Windows,Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Tomcat Java Hosting, Email Hosting, Bangalore, Karnataka

Quote Originally Posted by genie View Post
    i do notknow hosting company

I will help you.
    Nowadays there are lot of hosting providers available.Through the Google search,you can easily find a good hosting provider.If you need cheap and reliable one try Thewebpole.com Personally i used this site.I never had any problem with their services.So only i would recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylors View Post
    Facts: many web hosting reviews and testimonials are fake and large companies aren't always the best ones. Question: where do you want your host to be located? The I P address of your site is essential for SEO. How much can you afford. What type of web hosting do you prefer? You should provide much more information for your question to deserve an answer. Personally I use We Love Our Host located in the US but I don't know if that's for you too.
    I think these is your good tips.i bought a US dedicated server from hostinginchina.com.and i feel so good.i think it is suit that upon your choice.

Hi to all, I buy a virtual server from webtropia, and it's a very stable and fast. I recommend them because the price is affordable.
    If you come to Belgrade follow this link: Rentacar Stars or Rent a car Beograd Ar
    If you need good web developer, you can visit Izrada sajta

As per my experience locally managed web hosting is great they have less client on one server.

You should try Dreamhost

Actually there are no best hosting provider because they offer different kinds of packages with different kinds of specialty. So its up to your requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by stefijain View Post
    Hi,

do you know which company is best for hosting? I m going to create new websites and live soon. I need to buy some hosting for my websites, if someone know please share with me some good name of hosting companies.
    You cam get the list of Top ranked best hosting providers list at:
    http://www.hostingcharges.in
    http://www.realhostingreviews.in

Quote Originally Posted by stefijain View Post
    Hi,

do you know which company is best for hosting? I m going to create new websites and live soon. I need to buy some hosting for my websites, if someone know please share with me some good name of hosting companies.
    That is truly a million dollar question you have asked, stefijain. I am of the opinion that there is no true best web host. There are several 'good' web hosts, but you can only find the perfect host based on what your website requires. There are best web hosts for WordPress, best web hosts for Windows hosting, best web hosts for beginners needing great customer support, and so forth.

So no, like most of the other people on this thread, I won't suggest a specific name. But if you tell me what your website is all about, I could give you a better answer.

Try to use citynetworkhosting services, It is one of the reliable hosting company, I've heard about it through my friends, be aware while choosing a hosting company in internet, numbers of hosting companies are fake or fraud.

Nice post useful for those who are looking for best hosting provider

There is no one that you can call best. It totally depends on your tasks. Each one has something good and something bad.

There is no best hosting company out there since all of them have their strengths and weaknesses. You just have to find the right one for you. Maybe a combination of price and value.
    Wordpress + Drupal

The best hosting services are Bluehost, Hostgator and godaddy. But as you are starting a new business, then you can also select a free web hosting service for some starting days.

yes i am using host gator and its best

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast