Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

do you know best hosting company?

Hi,

do you know which company is best for hosting? I m going to create new websites and live soon. I need to buy some hosting for my websites, if someone know please share with me some good name of hosting companies.

Best hosting companies are hostgator.com and hostnine.com but most of users prefer hostgator.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stefijain View Post
    Hi,

do you know which company is best for hosting? I m going to create new websites and live soon. I need to buy some hosting for my websites, if someone know please share with me some good name of hosting companies.
    There is no best for all. It depends on your personal requirements. What amount of resources do you need? What is your budget? Depending on which one can suggest what kind of hosting you need and which provider would be good for you.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Hi,

i need to host shopping website and one diamond jewelry website. About the budget we can manage if good company and better services.

You can choose AccuWebHosting for your any kind of Hosting requirements. AccuWebHosting provides Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Server Hosting, CDN Hosting, Reseller Hosting. AccuWebHosting's Technicians are 24x7x365 ready to solve your any kind of Hosting problems. For offers on AccuWebHosting's various Hosting plans visit following URL :

AccuWebHosting's Hosting Offers
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

I think you should look for hosts with lots of positive customer review at reputable websites. My preferable option is to use citynetworkhosting services. They are delivering low-cost stable hosting plans, nice features and skilled support.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Shopping cart and seling diamond Jewellary? You didn't even mention the type of hosting you need. Since this is in general web hosting section, I assume you are looking for shared hosting, which you should keep away from.

Selling items worth thousands of USD per transaction, obviously you should not have anything less than a dedicated server. Decide from Racksapce / Liquidweb / Softlayer based on the type of server management you need. If you are serious, any further discussion should be in a more serious forum / section.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

From where you are. I can suggest you a GoDaddy.
    If you come to Belgrade follow this link: Rentacar Stars or Rent a car Beograd Ar
    If you need good web developer, you can visit Izrada sajta

Depends on the traffic requirements. The cheap hosting buckles under large traffic numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by stefijain View Post
    Hi,

So many hosting companies are available with good package and their reliable services ,now its up to your requirement to select one of them.Just analysis your requirement and hire a SEO provider company,but before you should go for the market review of that company.Its beneficial for you and for you company.

Hi, stefijain
    Speaking about the best hosting company,I would like to say that the XnYnZ.com is the best.Here they provide the hosting plan at the cost of $1.99 per month in economy plan with 100GB space ,unlimited bandwidth ,10 MySQL database and 100 email account with 99.9% server up time and 24/7 customer support.

Much info is given in this thread.

I am using Canadian hosting company from 4Goodhosting and i am very comfortable with that i think it's a good selection because i am not sure about the other companies and prices are modest and servers are supported perfectly well.

Think the OP has solved his issues.

Facts: many web hosting reviews and testimonials are fake and large companies aren't always the best ones. Question: where do you want your host to be located? The I P address of your site is essential for SEO. How much can you afford. What type of web hosting do you prefer? You should provide much more information for your question to deserve an answer. Personally I use We Love Our Host located in the US but I don't know if that's for you too.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast