Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which open source CMS is best for ecommerce site development

I want to develop eCommerce web portal around more than 100 products. I have find some open source content management system such as Magento, OpenCart, Prestashop, Zencart, osCommerce, TomatoCart etc. I have confusion which one is best for website?. So that I can easily manage all my product

Thanks

Now days All of Prefer PHP First for their website development. So I also Prefer PHP For you. You can also use wordpress for website development.

Hello,

I will suggest you magento and open cart.Both are good and secure.

WordPress is one of the best CMS solution. But I think that in the web development should not be tied to one solution. For example, if the site is related to online sale is best to use Magento, WordPress is good for blogs etc..

Magento, Opencart is best for e-commerce website development.

I would like recommend to Magento

I would like to suggest you two CMS, Wordpress and Magento. Magento development is little expensive in compare to Wordpress. In addition Wordpress offers various readymade plugins which you can use anywhere in the website. Wordpress installation is also easy so I preferred wordpress CMS more over Magento and other CMS.

As per my experience, Wordpress and Magento are more better than other due to their more features to use. The feature of Wordpress are more easier to use.

php is the best development for e-commerce site.

There are not many CMS for eCommerce that match the feature richness of PrestaShop. With more than 310 features that help you do business better, PrestaShop is right up the alley of those sellers who like nothing short of the most complete collection of functions in the CMS they use for web based selling. With powerful catalog management with differentiated product displays, in-built SEO features, a quick and efficient check out mechanism, integrated payments, marketing tools and security, PrestaShop emerges as a one stop solution for the web store selling needs of small, medium as well as large sized retailers.

You should consider using between WordPress and Magento.

Hello Friends,

Best Open source magento is best for ecommerce site development and design parpus.

Quote Originally Posted by JackITo View Post
    Now days All of Prefer PHP First for their website development. So I also Prefer PHP For you. You can also use wordpress for website development.
    I am also agree with your answer. Wordpress is the best.

Wordpress anytime.
    Site builder makes it even easy to manage content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast