Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I strongly recommend you to use services provided by Aspnix. You will receive featured stable plans for affordable price, just use them without any doubts.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Quote Originally Posted by seawindsolution View Post
    I read your post but i can't agree with you. I think best company is become a best customer satisfaction. so please search any other company by customer satisfaction ratio and you find best company which you want.
    He's right, customer satisfaction must be up to a certain standard, as well as the unique features provided by the hosting companies that is considered the best. Hostgators and InMotion are undoubtedly one of the best, but you have left out few on the International hosting companies that are growing rapidly like Vodien, Arvixe, Beyond Hosting, Exabytes and etc.

According to me Go daddy and host gator is perfect web hosting company.

BlueHost
    HostGator
    Godaddy

according to my personal experience.

According to my research Aspnix.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My server still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

According to me,9cubehosting.com is te best hosting company.Here they provide Linux based web hosting.I felt satisfy with their services.They provider good Network uptime and customer service and support are very good.

How can you say that GoDaddy is the best web hosting site? But my past experience with IPage company found to be good in terms of high disk space, excellent uptime and anytime money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the service provider.

Beverly Hills, United States, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by OBH-Peter View Post
    Why do you think they are the best?
    I have tried inmotion and i page so I think they are good it is my point of view. Others may differ on it.

Here is a list of top Ranked web hosting providers 2013, visit: http://www.realhostingreview.in

Highly prefer to the HostGator. They provide a great of support & services. They has a great maintenance and backup over the data.

I have already using Go daddy for my web sites and there services are really reliable and affortable.

i worked with three web hosting provider one is godaddy and second one is host gator and third is blue host and all these are well and have every type of plans and have many users and you will not face server down issue if you work with these

yes godaddy and hostgator having valueable customer reviews

HG and Godaddy for me. You can probably pick one that has the best offer for a new sign up.
    Wordpress + Drupal

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast