[UK] M8 INTERNET launches new product range

M8 INTERNET is proud to launch a new range of products today [Monday 05 May 2008]
    Called Website in a box this range of products is aimed at customers seeking both a Domain Name and Website Hosting package together
    Furthermore, included in the package is one website page to the customers specification

For a package including a global Domain Name the cost is £20.00 each year
    For a package including a UK Domain Name the cost is £40.00 every two years

Full details, along with the full range of products and services, can be found at m8internet.com
    Last edited by m8internet; 05-25-2010 at 11:11 AM.
    m8internet.com
    UK-based website hosting from £1.00 per year

thanks to write these information, i will contact
    Packing Supplies in United States of America

Duude, I think their offer that is over a year old is probably not there any more. Maybe try reading the thread first before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by RH1 View Post
    Duude, I think their offer that is over a year old is probably not there any more. Maybe try reading the thread first before posting.
    nice find
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Hello friends

M8 Internet launches new products range ground-breaking new products designed and manufactured for all photographers, novice and professional alike," which possibly calls into question the German company's long-standing technology sharing agreement with Panasonic.
    This involves Leica rebadging many of Panasonic's consumer-level cameras at higher prices, claiming improved quality control, such as Leica's D-Lux 4 (£600) version of the Panasonic LX3 (£350).
    Leica's website says, "Time and time again, Leica has made history with its superior quality cameras and lenses. And, each time, the innovations and developments made throughout the company's long history have always been - and will always be - committed to one single aim: uncompromising quality dedicated solely to the creation of an unmistakably perfect image."

Thanks to all friends

I would like to thank you for giving me that information.
    "Want to get-on Google's first page in 48 hours and flood your site with traffic?
    Try Traffic Geyser, the internet's #1 video marketing software at Traffic Geyser "

Quote Originally Posted by RH1 View Post
    This was not an offer, it was the launch of a new product and is still available
    m8internet.com
    UK-based website hosting from £1.00 per year

I think theirs offer that is over a years old is probably not thither any more. Maybe try interpretation the thread first in front posting.

I am quite confused with their offers. They are providing this offer from one year, and really do not find any interesting facts about the offers provided by them.