Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Use Netgear site for that. its having all the information about IT. Otherwise you can also get best solution from the youtub. I think this one is best for that. I am also using vista in my laptop but its working very slow because RAM is 512 so you can do atleast 1 GB in your system.

Hello. Yes, really windows vista is not good... windows7 will be better
    Web: soft-industry.com
    Phones: +38 044 2295283,
    +38 0462 651415,
    +38 0462 675244
    E-Mail: support@soft-industry.com
    Skype ID:support.soft-industry.com

Hi, This post is very beneficial and informative, however there are some specific facts or information that I require. If anyone can help me in this matter then please send me a private message.

Vista isn't terrible. It just runs a lot heavier then Windows 7 with the same look. Loving Windows 7

Windows Vista Home Basic is the edition of Windows for basic home computing needs. If you wish to use your PC for tasks like browsing the Internet, using e-mail, or viewing photos, then Windows Vista Home Basic is ideal for it. It won't provide as many benefits as Windows Vista Home Premium, it will help you use your PC more easily and more safely than you could with Windows XP.

If you want to know about Vista installation then you can get help from my post. It is very helpful and enlightening. You can send me message to suggest something.

Banned
    Hi !
    I am using window xp and want to install vista but I have its software. I want to know where can I find vista software. Has anyone good suggestion about this?

you need to check your post before posting.where is your configuration. window vista home edition is good for your home and general needs. i used it.

Ok if you look any window issue then simply take Microsoft Help which provide you best window support and gives you window vista safety tips.

I've done all the steps, but when I remove the USB drive and plug into another computer to boot it gives the effor that the boot sector is corrupted. Do you have any suggestions?

Take microsoft help for best information.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12