Add e-mail addresses and subject lines

1. In the Customize dialog box, in the Categories list, click File.
    2. In the Commands list, click Mail Message and drag it to the custom menu button that you added to the toolbar. When you rest the pointer over the custom button, a gray box appears. Drop the Mail Message command onto the gray box. If you are adding a subsequent command, no gray box will appear. Drop the command onto the most recent command you added.

If you want to use a different icon, choose the command from the Commands list that has the icon you want. For example, if you add a distribution list, you can use the Distribution List command to get the distribution list icon.
    3. On the toolbar, right-click the Mail Message command, and in the Name box on the shortcut menu, type a name for the person, distribution list, or alias you're assigning to the command.
    4. Then, on the shortcut menu, point to Assign Hyperlink, and then click Open.
    5. Under Link to, click E-mail Address.
    6. In the E-mail address box, enter the e-mail address of the person, distribution list, or alias you want to assign to the command. If you want this automatically addressed message to also have a standard subject line, such as Status Report, type it in the Subject box.

I read your entire post it is too good and I like this most your information is too useful for me, thanks for this post.

I have used a javascript to do this function in a form mailer, but this tips seems more easy than the one I have done.

The information provided in this post is very useful for me. Thanks for posting such an informative post.