Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    There are different types of web hosting services vying for business. As we all know, customer satisfaction is essential to the survival of a business so it is essential to fix the things the customers have complained about, investigate their suggestions, and improve on the areas that mean the most to them. It is really important to make a good deal because if not careful, might lead to dissatisfied customers and eventually a failed business.

this is truely amazing, i always thought good services kept customers coming back,
    how wrong was i?
    EU VDS/VPS Hosting Solutions
    VDS: http://www.simplevds.eu/
    VPS: http://www.simplevps.eu/

I agree. We should be happy that we have happy customers. Whatever field you may be, you should be really happy about it. However, never be contented with that belief. Remember, you can always do better than that! So, still try to explore things, new exciting things for your beloved customers.

office furniture cubicles

portable spas

I don't think there is such thing as satisfaction. It is more of a cycle. The moment we become satisfied, we will always ask for more. When we receive less, we get dissatisfied. This is human nature and businesses definitely have to take it into account and be consistent.
    SevenL Networks - VPS Hosting and VPS Web Hosting

I would promise that if a Providence was providing terrible service that their clients wounded at some detail become fed-up with it and mild to another host that can more and more reliably meet their needs simply this doesnt really look to be the case.

Some hosting companies indeed provide great customer service,but sometimes customers also complain about the services even though it is good actually.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

There are so many bad providers out there likely more bad than beneficial, sadly as well as I was thinking about why people stay with these bad providers.

Customer satisfaction is the main thing in this matter

This article is a true inspiration for business people especially in the service industry, we always love to exceed customers expectation and surprise them with the free addon services and goodies.
    HostGuts.com Professional Shared & Managed Web Hosting Services
    Litespeed + Cloudlinux + R1 Soft Secured
    Dependable Support, Speed & Stable Servers
    --- Jorge K. Hicks, CCM

Extremely good post, couldn't have asked for more!!..

I would hope that if a provider was providing horrible service that their clients would at some point become fed-up with it and migrate to another host that can more reliably meet their needs but this doesnt really seem to be the case.

The modern day marketing is the process of making the customer satisfied. It is always selling products that the customer need. Learning this technique is important.

Customers are the great resources for any business.. Off course, it applies even for the web hosting companies.
    The main thing of a web hosting company is to satisfy their customers. Sounds pretty good

That's why it is necessary to follow up with our customers even if things are moving in the right direction. In these way we can get any positive or negative feedback that help us to determine the areas that require improvement.

These domain names, in turn, can be used for different purposes. Acquiring a host reselling account may prove an excellent option. Share your views on this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast