Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Hosting?

Quote Originally Posted by rlshosting View Post
    Is it any good?
    It is just good for min term website and for beginner.Its not secure for high crediantial content data site and long term business plan.

I think of course its good.

Although the modern Internet community is moving towards social networks and clouds, there is still some space for traditional free web hosting that enables to publish a custom web page, or custom blog, or other “manually” build website on the web at absolutely no cost.

I don't think that free hosting is good. paid hosing is good and very useful.

Free hosting is fine for testing things, or if you need a personal website. If you are thinking of running a business or important website off a free hosting service...don't.
    WSWD Inc., Celebrating our 17th year in business
    WSWD.net - Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Server Hosting
    Blazing Fast SSD VPS That Will Blow Your Mind!! High Performance RAID10 SSD Drives, IPv4, IPv6, and Private IPs

Free hosting is not good ,you want get much services and support, instead of choosing free hosting go for paid hosting which is cheap and best...
    No.1 Unlimited Hosting Provider In India - http://www.unlimitedhosting.net.in/

You want to register for free domain ? ----- Get it from Hosting Raja!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WSWD View Post
    Free hosting is fine for testing things, or if you need a personal website. If you are thinking of running a business or important website off a free hosting service...don't.
    I agree, on top of that, web hosting prices are so low these days, every business should be able to afford it. If you are serious about your business, you should not rely on "free" stuff as you always get what you pay for :-)

Paid hosting. Free is unreliable with no guarantees. A decent shared hosting account costs less than a sandwich...and that's over the course of a month!
    |~| VeeroTech Hosting - sales @ veerotech.net
    |~| High Performance CloudLinux & LiteSpeed Powered Web Hosting
    |~| cPanel & WHM - Softaculous - Website Builder - JetBackup - SpamExperts
    |~| Visit us @veerotech Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

No. They are more likely to offer you poor service and limited options. Paid hosting services can give you the quality you need.

Good but not with ad space. They will eat up your space.

Quote Originally Posted by rlshosting View Post
    Is it any good?
    I would recommend not using free hosting. If you're not serious about your website, or if you have no budget whatsoever, then yeah, free web hosting might be a good learning experience. Otherwise, stay far, far away.

Here's why:
    Limited storage and bandwidth
    No customer support whatsoever (Unless you're a techie, you need that support)
    Very limited control
    No security
    The person you're hosting with might call it free web hosting, but there's a price. He might ask for advertising space, and place a banner ad on your website. Not good for your website at all.
    And most importantly, you cannot trust free web hosting. Who knows when this person will pull the plug on your website?

My advice is, go for a good shared web hosting plan. The prices are ridiculously cheap and there's a certain sense of reliability. Trust me, you're better off without free web hosting.

Free is free because they will benefit from it. I think it would be fine for new websites but not for those who don't like ads where they don't get paid for.

Free hosting is never any good. Usually, so many things go wrong with it. Imagine all the crap that people put on there, illegal material, large files.

You get what you pay for, and you pay for quality.

Beverly Hills, United States, United States
    It's good for learning. But you must prefer the paid one for a good site.

I don't thing so free hosting is good for the business.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast