Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Getting Feedback From Hosting Clients

How do hosting companies get feedback of their services from clients so that could modify the service they offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatrazz View Post
    How do hosting companies get feedback of their services from clients so that could modify the service they offer?
    Thought support tickets.
    Dion Hosting - Quality Shared Web Hosting
    Inexpensive, high quality shared web hosting perfect for personal and small business use.

I guess when the clients are glad or upset with the companies' activity they leave feedbacks about their companies. Or need to solve some issues that may occur.

feedback of clients

Clients generally give feedbacks when they feel that there must be some problem regarding the company.

Bad feedbacks are being written immidiately after the problem on at least 10 forums at the same time. Good ones - just do your job well and be sure ypu will have them soon
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

You will always know when you are getting bad feedback from your clients because guaranteed they will be posting on boards, sending multiple emails, ect. One way I try to get feedback on service is to try and reach out to as many clients as possible from time to time. Just to check in and make sure everything is going well for them. I try to stay away from pre fabricated and automated emails. I feel the customer is really impressed that a real person actually took the time to reach out to them not to sell them extra products or upgrades. Even though its not possible to do this with every client it is definitely a good way to stay in contact and to gain feed back about the service you are providing.
    http://www.webair.com
    Industrial Strength Webhosting Since 1996!
    chris@webair.com • ICQ#476-945-431 • AIM WebairChris •
    Advanced CDN network

I think that it is no needed to move any customer to write the feedback. I think that the more important do job well.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    I think that it is no needed to move any customer to write the feedback. I think that the more important do job well.
    And the thankful clients will write the feedbacks themselves.

Most of the company welcome any suggestion or feedback, just write them to their support or responsible person, if you're adding valuable suggestion which is doable, they can make changes.
    Last edited by bob; 07-15-2008 at 10:38 AM.

And the thankful clients will write the feedbacks themselves.
    Yes it happens very sparse 1 of 1000 will write

Well, I have seen Testimonials page at Serverpoint.com website, I think that's a great idea to have pages like this or with different hosts this may be called Featured Client of the week, and that's especially beneficial if there's a link to the client's site hosted with this host.
    http://www.serverpoint.com/english/testimonials.phtml

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    Yes it happens very sparse 1 of 1000 will write
    I think that the most of the feedback is not coming directly from the customers themselves but this is the easiest way to get true testimonials and once a customer gives such - you may just ask for further information and I can bet you will receive it.
    HostColor.com
    Cloud ServersDedicated Hosting
    Data Centers in U.S. and Europe - in business since 2000

I would personally write review only for the free hosting. On the paid I pay only for that and I think that review+money is to much for the company.

great tips

I think that the most of the feedback is not coming directly from the customers themselves but this is the easiest way to get true testimonials and once a customer gives such - you may just ask for further information and I can bet you will receive it.
    And such things are not trustable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast