Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

reselling from sharkspace

Has anybody used services from SharkSpace.com?
    Multifaceted features they offer for their clients in their reseller plans.
    They are all to my liking.
    Any comments?

Seems you have already chosen between affiliate and reselling!

So, I cannot say anything about those sharks, except for the curious design of the site.. I just wonder why them? What else have you looked through?

I suppose it might be reasonable to get a free trial from some company, like gazzin.com, or get something really cheap from MMhosting.com. Both cases are good for starting point.

Seems you have already chosen between affiliate and reselling!

So, I cannot say anything about those sharks, except for the curious design of the site.. I just wonder why them? What else have you looked through?

I suppose it might be reasonable to get a free trial from some company, like gazzin.com, or get something really cheap from MMhosting.com. Both cases are good for starting point.
    In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity - Albert Einstein
    Audio Production Degrees

^What the hell is it?^

The copy-paste operation seems not to be included in the list of the conversation methods....

Do something with that!
    Last edited by egenial; 08-11-2008 at 07:24 AM.

The copy-paste operation seems not to be included in the list of the conversation methods....
    Looks like bad try to quote your message
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

@ OP, the main thing you have to know first if sharkspace.com provides in-house support for their customers. As I see many features that are necessary for reseller are available from them.
    What billing software do they provide?

provides in-house support for their customers
    I believe yes - by default.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    Looks like bad try to quote your message
    I hope its true...

For starting a reseller business it would be reasonable to get something cheap, to reduce possible losses if something is gion wrong.

I can recommend you looking up Webhostgiant.com - their large shared multiple domain hosting plans enable you to resell with the good profit, surely if you are doing everything what is require to earn money from that kind of buseiness.

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    For starting a reseller business it would be reasonable to get something cheap, to reduce possible losses if something is gion wrong.

I can recommend you looking up Webhostgiant.com - their large shared multiple domain hosting plans enable you to resell with the good profit, surely if you are doing everything what is require to earn money from that kind of buseiness.
    Cheap doesn't mean better.
    I can't say that SharkSpace.com provides expansive reseller accounts. In-house support and live chat they offer in their plans. It's obvious. Plus their 10 minutes response time guarantee means much.

I believe that response time guarantee can be checked up?
    Besides does Sharkspace.com provide 100% private white label for their clients?

It turns out that comparison is very good way to know what is better. I can recommend you Serverpoint.com for reselling, because the majority of people resell from them. Furthermore, they offer discount programs for resellers. Their anonymous control panel will allow you to create email accounts, check statistics, etc.

Thanks for your input, guys.
    I have decided to use services from sharkspace.com and later on I'll share my experience with you. Hope all will be fine.

Good luck mate. Hope in this way you will grow your own experience with web hosts. Good luck

I am also about to sign up with SharkSpace and just saw this topic when I was searching about them in Google. klimm, could you please post a review of your experience with them? They are now having a promo for 50% off lifetime with the code: 50offlife for shared hosting plans.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast