Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I think that you can do your search for reviews as well.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I have already researched and found only good reviews about them. So I just wanted to check with this thread OP about his experience since he seems to have signed up with them recently.

Sure you can, but if they have customer forum - you might have there more their customers.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

When I was going through Google, I signed up for Sharkspace. Do you know about this company, please share your views? They are offering 50% of for lifetime hosting.

I believe that response time guarantee can be checked up?
    Besides does Sharkspace.com provide 100% private white label for their clients?
    Looking for quality backlink, Try our guest post service & If falling in love share it here www.theloverspoint.com

Really it is nice information share with us i strongly believe it is helpful for me and my other forum friends who want more information about this topic..

Looks like bad try to quote your message

SharkSpace was formerly known as SJR Hosting, so you know its a hosting company you can rely on!

25119 N. Aspen Grove Lane Colbert, WA 99005
    For beginning a supplier company it would be affordable to get something inexpensive, to lessen possible failures if something is gion incorrect.

I don't have any idea about them, but i suggest you to check with some other alternatives,like leasedlayer, spicyhost,these are having good customer rating, and you just compare with hardware setup and prices also.

Jasmen St, building Num: 105, Amman, Jordan
    For beginning a supplier company it would be affordable to get something inexpensive, to lessen possible failures if something is gion incorrect.

25119 N. Aspen Grove Lane Colbert, WA 99005

good luck for you bro

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast