Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I need dedicated server

Can anyone point me a good place where I will be able to order dedicated server plan?
    My requirements are 400GB disk space, 5000GB bandwidth, Linux
    The company should be reliable and has good reputation.
    I've noticed ChicagoVPS.net as quality server provider, what do you think about them?
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Vinnitsa, Vinnyts'Ka Oblast', Ukraine, Ukraine
    I personally didn't use ChicagoVPS.net, but I know that Vluehost dedicated servers are rather reliable and their uptime is not usually lower than 99.89%

I recommend you not to be so confident in choosing them, try to widen your search.
    Take a look at Gigapros.com and Obhosting.com. They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
    Compare them and choose the best one.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I haven't heard about ChicagoVPS.net, may be or may not be good service provider , but as per your requirements you can consider miditech.com with 24/7 instant support and best part is they regularly maintain up-time and their

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
    Can anyone point me a good place where I will be able to order dedicated server plan?
    My requirements are 400GB disk space, 5000GB bandwidth, Linux
    The company should be reliable and has good reputation.
    I've noticed ChicagoVPS.net as quality server provider, what do you think about them?
    Did you check the offer section for other options? What is your budget for the dedicated server? Any location preference you have? You need to provide more information about this.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Hello guys I am going to tell you about dedicated servers. Yes guys this site provides the Best dedicated servers. It will give you all detail just go the inetservices and read more information about the dedicated server and site inetservices . This is the great site about dedicated server we can find different type of dedicated server.

I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I have heard that ChicagoVPS is providing fast server solutions and their skilled support is always ready to help. Prices are moderate.

Taking into account your needs, I would recommend Kvchosting.com as a reliable place to get stable and fast servers.
    Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the company with highly redundant servers and quality support.

According to your requirement, I will suggest you to choose AccuWebHosting.com. A dedicated server with 500GB HDD, 10TB Bandwidth, 4GB RAM will cost you $80/month. However, if you need customized Dedicated Hosting plan, you can also contact AccuWebHosting's sales Department in 24x7 Live chat or send your requirement at sales@accuwebhosting.com
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

My experience with ChicagoVPS.net solutions is really positive. They are providing solid fast solutions for reasonable prices. Support is helpful and polite

I've been using http://jumpline.com/ for a long time now for my personal website, and it's been great.
    Their service's uptime is really great, it seems more like 100% to me.
    The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

I recommend you wcloudhosting.com I can say this host is best! I haven't downtime at all, websites are loading ultra-fast and support staff is available all round the clock.
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

I believe you need more reliable names to make a proper choice. My recommendation is to definitely go with OurInternet.us. Prices are modest on their services and they work with neither glitches, nor outages.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

i do custom vps/ dedicated server setups at great prices pm me for more info

Have you heard of Lease-to-own Dedicated servers? Reprise Hosting is offering this package where After 12 months of leasing the server, you own the hardware.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast