Smile Looking for opinion on our online site builder

We are looking for opinions about our site builder from Hosting companies and ISP and their customers. We released it a month ago with a unique dragdrop technology.

It is compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox (can run on Mac, Windows and Linux for this reason). It has advanced features as for instance database creation / management (forms creation, shopping cart, etc,...) and possibility to add easily any php scripts. We target not only beginners to webdesign but webdesigners and developpers as well with this substitute to offline web authoring tools.

Neat thing it allows you to build a database driven website with MySQL. So I would like especially to know the opinion of those who need something like this (the packages already available are at www.paspagebuilder.com/packages.php )

The address of the demo is www.dragdropsitecreator.com/demopage.php
    You can also try the full software on www.sqlf.com/login.php with username "iwdn" and password "12345"

I am eager to get any feedback, positive and negative on it.

1PlanHost
    Very nice work indeed. Did I read wrong somewhere that it is a GPL liscence? Have you run the scripts through security test to ensure they are not vulnerable to known attacks? This is very important with CMS systems.

Best Wishes for a .Net Success!

Smile Thank you Darell

Thank you very much Darrell.

PAS is under the QPL license while PAS PageBuilder and Drag drop sitecreator are under commercial licenses. And obviously we secured our system at our best. That's a must in those days.

What did you especially liked in the software?

Thank you very much Darrell.

PAS is under the QPL license while PAS PageBuilder and Drag drop sitecreator are under commercial licenses. And obviously we secured our system at our best. That's a must in those days.

What did you especially liked in the software?
    In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity - Albert Einstein
    Audio Production Degrees

^ You've responded to an old thread, did you checked the demo? I tried to check it and getting the 404 error.
    Last edited by bob; 08-07-2009 at 10:28 AM.