Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which is best user friendly platform for creating ECommere Website?

I am planning to create E-Commerce website but I need suggestion through your experience which is best Magento or OpenCart for E-Commerce Website?

There are so many ecommerce platforms. But the platform which met your requirements will be the final. But I would recommend you Magento. As of now, magento has been awarded as the complete ecommerce solution. It has so many benefits and features like:
    -Has clear code framework
    -Supports multi-shop facility and purchasing option with page checkout
    -Has multiple features in cost effective manner
    -Has great usability with end users
    -Keeps the purchase reporting
    -Helps in setting up multistores and admin could control from admin panel
    -Multi-languages support
    -Supports multi-currencies
    -Supports several plugins to get integrated in your website
    -User-friendly as the purchasing and payment methods are quite easy

It has so many other features as compared to Joomla and WordPress . Magento is highly recommendable and to find more details about it, please find the link for your future reference: http://apptha.com/blog/wordpress-vs-...pick-the-best/

the best free ecommerce platform is OpenCart

I would highly recommend Magento commerce shopping cart and one of the best hosts for magento hosting I know is Gigapros.com
    It also has nice pricing.. Servers are stable, speed connectivity is fast.
    I am very much impressed and can wholeheartedly recommend this company to anyone that needs a piece of mind when choosing webhosting.

They say Magento is superior than Open Cart. I have read that more people prefer Magento than Open Cart.

Hey you are right. Most prefer Magento and also I got an info-graphic regarding this. Please find it for your reference: http://www.noupe.com/cms/magento-osc...ic-75263.html#

Shopify
    Highwire
    BigCommerce
    Izzonet
    Volusion

Magento is one of the flexible eCommerce platform which is built on open-source technology which offer all online merchants with complete flexibility over functionality & content of their eCommerce store.

Think that it will be a good solution to compare many web hosts.
    I know glowhost.com would be really good place for hosting ecommerce sites.
    Their hosting plans include everything you may need for successful running of web sites.
    They provide 24/7 customer support, so you are free to contact them.

Magento is the user-friendly platform for creating eCommerce Website. There are certain hosts such as Reprise Hosting who can meet your requirement and provide FREE Magento script installation too on VPS Hosting platform.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

You can also try Drupal as my friend developed his e commerce website having products like handicrafts. He is getting rankings in the search engines and also a good traffic. Drupal provides an SEO friendly website and in different languages. It is quite easy to update your products by yourself instead of hiring experts again and again.

Shopify? Weebly? Woocommerce?
    so much platform that would be good for e commerce but make sure you find the user friendly one, and SEO friendly too..

Magento 2 is so far the best builder for converting E-commerce website into a mobile app for ios and android app. Experience the rich features for mobile app at one platform. If you want to use it you can get a trial version here. You can experience yourself for free version and find out how it actually works. Find here for magento 2 mobile app development for free.

Can recommend Dailyrazor.com website hosting deals for e-commercing.
    They have proven over and over again to provide the most amazing lightening speed support I have ever encountered. From minor questions to moving of servers they have always come through for me.

7 Most User-Friendly Ecommerce Website Builder Options in 2018
    Shopify. When it comes to ecommerce anything (hosting platform, ecommerce platform, and even ecommerce website builder), Shopify is pretty much always going to be my go-to recommendation. ...
    BigCommerce. ...
    Weebly. ...
    Wix. ...
    Magento. ...
    WooCommerce & WordPress. ...
    Squarespace.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast