Good places for getting Java VPS plans (XEN)?

looking for Java hosting solution with these specs: 20GBs - space, 250Gbs - transfer, XEN
    any experience with greatjsphosting.com? have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.

So, are they trustworthy?

Check out Planethoster VPS deals. I have never seen such user support. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours. Superb features, service, and quality.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

No doubt, Greatjsphosting.com is a stable web host with a good customer support that will resolve any issue. Their Xen Java VPS deals look affordable - it will be worth to try them.
    Customer Support is very helpful, and very quick with responses, unlike a lot of hosts i've been with.

I suppose you should compare offers and choose the best one. My suggestion is to get services from ChicagoVPS. They are providing fastest servers, stable networking for reasonable prices. Support is always ready to assist.

Planethoster as well as ChicagoVPS are included the best companies... You can select anyone of them.

Their Xen Java VPS deals look affordable - it will be worth to try them.

@doanhnhan have you ever used it friend

Santrex.net company would be right for you.
    Their Premium VPS deals are able to meet all your needs.
    Servers have SAS drives and their prices are affordable.

I'd recommend you to rely on VPS solutions from ChicagoVPS.net. It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface. Support is always ready to help and stability is highest.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

One of my friends recommended me to choose 4Goodhosting.com and I decided to give them a try. According to reviews, it has unrivaled support, speed, and reliability. Try to contact their sales rep and ask about java hosting and current discounts and you can receive great discounts. They will respond within minutes if you contact them now. Good luck!

It can be a good solution. but I think you can findout more at google.com......

You will be pleased with services from BudgetVM. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their affordable prices and fast stable servers.