Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Thank for sharing. I was impressed by sibername.com various domain registration services.
    Pricing is not the cheapest around, but it looks like you will get what you pay for.
    They are ICAN-accredited, have helpful support. I'll give them a try.
    Recently I have gone through many buying and selling website and Flippa Clone is one of the trusted website among all.

Quote Originally Posted by nrvaghela View Post
    I am looking for trusted and affordable domain and hosing providers. Please suggest me which is best for me.
    I would suggest you to TuckTail.com Here you can register your favorable domain name at low cost.They will provider some free extras along with your domain name like Domain Forwarding and Masking,Status Alerts,Auto Renew Protection etc..Then you can host your website by using the same site.They have three types of hosting plans starts with $3.99 /month.They will resolve any issue to your complete satisfaction.

One of the most favourite of mine : godaddy.com

I always use GoDaddy. They're very reliable, so much so that it makes up for any increase in price.

crazy domain is affordable website to buy domain but can't reliable so my suggestion is that you can use go daddy because they are reliable and trustes brand name ..

you can buy domains from any ICANN accredited registrar like bigrock, netlynxinc.com, name.com
    All above registrar provides you domain panel by which you can manage your domains.

Quote Originally Posted by nrvaghela View Post
    I am looking for trusted and affordable domain and hosing providers. Please suggest me which is best for me.
    if you want to great hosting and affordable. currently I am also using that hosting.
    visit ranahost.com it great hosting but I think it for just pakistani's or for world wide. you can contact with him.

I've been using GoDaddy for more than ten years and I have to say that I'm really satisfied with their services. If you need a free hosting solution, have a look at 000webhost.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12