A question on reseller account transfer

I know how to make backups and to transfer each client account separately, but I am just wondering if it is possible to transfer all customer accounts in WHM at once. You see, if for example I have more than 200 customers (hosting accounts) and wish to switch to another hosting company it will be difficult for me to transfer each account separately, that’s why I am asking this question. Has anyone had reseller account transfer experience? Thanks in advance!

I have seen such posts about 200 customers 10 times at least. Just try do tdo search here or on other forums. That is 2 clicks procedure with WHM to WHM transfer
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

usually the new host will be willing to help you transfer everything for you easily, but depends

but depends
    On what? Everyone will be happy to get such big customer like this one.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Quote Originally Posted by njoker555 View Post
    usually the new host will be willing to help you transfer everything for you easily, but depends
    What does it depend on?