Dedicated Servers in Mexico?

Can anyone point me a good place where I will be able to order dedicated server plan in Mexico?
    The company should be reliable and has good reputation in Mexico.
    While I was looking in the internet for all possible places to order such a server in Mexico, I found digitalserver.com.mx - seems to be good host.

Have you ever used its services before?

Quality server solutions are provided by Zeropid. You will receive high available support, solid servers and various useful features.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrazon View Post
    Quality server solutions are provided by Zeropid. You will receive high available support, solid servers and various useful features.
    Great spam!! He wants a server in Mexico. Zeropid only has servers in UK, USA, France & Canada.

Bull, there aren't a whole lot of hosts that operate out of Mexico, due to a lack of datacenters, lack of connectivity, etc. Bandwidth prices are usually far more expensive in Mexico and Central/South America than you might find in other places.

Accordingly, a lot of Mexican clients gets hosts with servers in Los Angeles, San Diego, Phoenix, Dallas, and other datacenters close in proximity to Mexico, to keep the latency reasonably low.
    WSWD Inc., Celebrating our 17th year in business
    WSWD.net - Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Server Hosting
    Blazing Fast SSD VPS That Will Blow Your Mind!! High Performance RAID10 SSD Drives, IPv4, IPv6, and Private IPs

I'd suggest you to use ChicagoVPS which plans can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Can anyone point me a good place where I will be able to order dedicated server plan in Mexico?
    The company should be reliable and has good reputation in Mexico.
    While I was looking in the internet for all possible places to order such a server in Mexico, I found digitalserver.com.mx - seems to be good host.

Have you ever used its services before?

There are a lots of companies in India which are offering hosting services at very low cost. Simple search in Google use can get the same.

Quote Originally Posted by sandy0444 View Post
    There are a lots of companies in India which are offering hosting services at very low cost. Simple search in Google use can get the same.
    India to Mexico is going to be extremely high latency. Not sure why someone wanting a server in Mexico would ever choose India as an alternative.
    WSWD Inc., Celebrating our 17th year in business
    WSWD.net - Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Server Hosting
    Blazing Fast SSD VPS That Will Blow Your Mind!! High Performance RAID10 SSD Drives, IPv4, IPv6, and Private IPs

Perhaps you can try Hosting Search. It's a US-based service provider but I've read somewhere that it offers dedicated server operations for Mexico. The cost is around $49 a month, if I remember it right.

I have heard from my friends that digitalserver.com.mx offer really good hosting services in Mexico.
    You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
    Their pricing looks competitive. And they also offer nice discount:
    50% first month of any dedicated server in México: coupon - 50MXN
    Hope it will help you, OP.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

check wcloudhosting.com in usa ? Quality service with a helpful support
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

As I know, digitalserver.com.mx has nice reputation in the hosting services market.
    They offer real Mexican IPs within their hosting solutions. Uptime is quite good.
    Moreover, they have helpful customer support - contact them to get all the things cleared.

What your budget ? and If you are also looking outside from Mexico. please visit miditech, they are one of the best in technical support and offering custom plan at affordable prices in canada & worldwide.

The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered.
    Pricing is so to say reasonable. you get what you pay for.
    Think that you will have nice hosting experience dealing with digitalserver.com.mx
    They offer really affordable and feature-rich servers in Mexico.

In general, if you run a business on the web, you will not want to take that kind of risk. Bad support and "down" times have a habit of occurring at the worse possible moments (such as during your peak ordering seasons).

Thank you, dudes.
    Frankly speaking it was very hard for me to make final decision.
    As I see digitalserver.com.mx has nice feedbacks due to its great uptime and server speed.
    Their customer support was responsive and found a good server according to my needs.

Will write a review soon.