Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Server in EU

Seems 7Host.com is the best option to get low-cost quality EU hosting solutions. I am impressed that they advised the lowest cost package to me first, not the highest cost. Support is always ready to help
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I am 100% sure that Aspnix.com will meet your expectations. This is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.
    Their staff also worked with me to understand how to optimize my site for search engine discovery.

I can say that aspnix.com is reliable and good customer service company. they were very responsive about setting up the site. shell access and access to standard unix tools is great. software selection is amazing.
    Customer Support has addressed my few and minor requests immediately and professionally. Reliability has exceeded my expectations.

What is your budget and which processor you prefer?

Hello!

We are offering wide range of DDoS Protected Hosting Products in Europe (Zurich, Switzerland) from VPS and Cloud Servers to Dedicated and Colocation.

Free DDos protection included!
    AntiDDoS.es offer DDoS Protection free of charge up to 10 Gbit/s with every hosting product.

Premium green data centers
    Eco-friendly premium data center in Zurich, Switzerland. DDoS Protected up to 500 Gbit/s
    Eco-friendly premium data center in Moscow, Russia. DDoS Protected up to 500 Gbit/s

Every DDoS Protected server is delivered the same day already pre tested and equipped with DDoS Protection up to 10 Gbps and 15TB of data transfer.

Protection from:
    • TCP and SYN flood
    • HTTP GET
    • HTTP POST flood
    • UDP flood
    • DNS flood
    • ICMP flood
    • Spoofed IP Attacks
    • Teardrop attacks
    • NTP flood

You can discuss custom options and prices for DDoS Protection with our on-site LiveChat Support or via Skype.

I know koddos.com provides quality servers in Europe.
    They have solid servers and high uptime.
    Prices are modest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12