Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cloud Hosting is Good or Bad, What you say?

I have seen many discussions about cloud hosting on the Internet supporting the argument that cloud hosting is changing the face of IT. Cloud hosting can help to achieve financial savings, productivity and other flexibility that accompanies Internet hosting of data and applications.
    What you think guys cloud hosting is good or bad? Please share your expertise!

My recommendation is to use Hostingking cloud plans. You will get 100% stability, useful features and skilled tech staff. You can use coupon BESTD50-10 and get 50% first month off and 10% lifetime discount after.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I suggest you to use hostingking.com without any doubts. Their cloud hosting servers draw from a pool of hosting resources to deliver the right amount of computing resources to your hosted applications.

Cloud Hosting is really good and secure. I also use cloud hosting.

I don't think cloud hosting has some glitches. I use and it is quite advantageous.

Depends on what "cloud" you are talking about. Plenty of people using the WORD cloud but aren't anything but a standard host.

Seems Hostingking is the best option to get cloud solutions. Their reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

According to me, cloud Hosting is the best hosting solution. The Cloud Hosting is getting more and more popular because it is cost effectiveness, multifaceted characteristics interspersed with Hardware, Software and Complex Networking, its global availability, and top of all it is available on the basis of you pay only for what you use. People are unaware about what exactly the Cloud Hosting is, this lead them to misconception about cloud Hosting.

Click Here to view Misconceptions and Facts about Cloud Hosting.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Quote Originally Posted by mikerock View Post
    I have seen many discussions about cloud hosting on the Internet supporting the argument that cloud hosting is changing the face of IT. Cloud hosting can help to achieve financial savings, productivity and other flexibility that accompanies Internet hosting of data and applications.
    What you think guys cloud hosting is good or bad? Please share your expertise!
    We believe that the IT world always change fast, cloud hosting is a new technology and cloud technology bring more stability, flexibilty, and scability to your site. We also offer cloud hosting for all our customers.
    HostForLIFE.eu - Premier European Windows Hosting
    Windows Hosting | Shared Hosting | Cloud Hosting
    24/7/365 Support |30 days money back guarantee | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    SPOTLIGHT Award from Microsoft

Would like to add that hostforweb.com has a very good reputation for providing cloud hosting services.
    The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered.
    Pricing is so to say reasonable. you get what you pay for.
    Servers are stable.

I like cloud hosting services provided by hostnun.net. They are reputable company and their stability is great. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs fast reliable solutions.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Its really a best and good option when it come to small or medium sized business with some potential strengths. And it benefit in such a way that shifting budget dollars from capital expenditures to monthly operating expenses.

I am 100% sure that rightservers.com cloud web hosting will definitely work for you, OP.
    Many of my clients are happy dealing with them. you can start with a fraction of a CPU and under a GB of ram. Using the cloud web hosting portal, you can scale it at any time to more than 8 CPUs and over 16 GB of RAM.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Private cloud hosting services are definitely trending now. I would suggest you to check PremiumReseller as well then. I host my own projects on their economy windows vps located in the cloud environment, while you can also take advantage of their windows reseller hosting plans to resell plans to your own clients and under your own pricing. I'm going to take advantage of this opportunity as well, once I have my new website being up

Cloud hosting is good because it's secure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast