Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need advice on cloud web hosting

Hi to everyone.. I typed my website domain name and what I am experiencing is a blank screen. I don’t know whether it is a hacker attack or any server problem. I am thinking of hosting the website again via cloud computing. I came to know about a cloud hosting service provider Stage2Data, www.stage2data.com/cloud/cloud-hosting . Does anyone experienced their service?. I would like to know is there any chance to find this type of issues again?. It will be a big help if you share the procedures to host a website again.

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting industry like Stratus4.com - pricing, features and scripts are unique. Besides, their support is really worth it for me. Recommended. 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

For cloud server hosting , I personally suggest you as per my very good experience with go4hosting to go with it that provide excellent features, support, low price, 99.95% uptime and reliable server.

Did you contact their support department for explanation or check the reviews on whether some other users are also facing the same issue as like you?

Please have a look at http://colossuscloud.com/ cloud platform which is built for speed and reliability.

24/7 support from well experienced admins.
    ServerPoint.com, hosting thousands of customers since 1998
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Cloud VPS Hosting - Web Hosting
    Las Vegas / Silicon Valley / Dallas / Ashburn / Amsterdam / Singapore

Think that you would also not regret having looked at Zetservers.com and their cloud and cloud ssd hosting solutions.
    Use the code 15JAN – 15% recurring discount for life! It offer servers in Romania, Netherlands, Germany, Washington, Canada and France. DDoS Protected servers are offered currently only in Canada and France.

I suggest you to have more reliable options. I know with cloud hosting from ViUX.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

+++ votes for Stratus4.com services!
    They can be good for large and small companies as well as for individuals.
    Excellent service, even on issues not directly related to hosting.

According to my experience ViUX.com is the best cloud host which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Frankly speaking I was impressed by HostingSource.com cloud server hosting solutions, here is the one I like the most:
    Dedicated Server - Intel I5 (4590) - 4 Cores CPU
    RAM: 8GB
    Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB
    Traffic/Month: 20 TB
    Price - $75/mo (1st month discounted price - $25/mo)
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Frankly speaking I was impressed by HostingSource.com cloud server hosting solutions, here is the one I like the most:

Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
    great post. it is useful. thank you

I recommend to trust ViUX.com. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

According to my knowledge ViUX.com is a perfect place to get cloud hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.99% - you will run sites fast and efficiently.

Cloud hosting is rapidly becoming the mainstream in the IT enterprise and web hosting industry as it offers the Fault-Tolerance, redundant, scalable hosting solution.

You can check the reviews of this web hosts at various web hosting forums. This will help you to know more about their server up-time, service reliability and support staff responsiveness. These all factors will help to choose the right host for your needs. In case you wish to have other web hosts to compare the plans, I would suggest you to try out AccuWebHosting.com for quality Cloud hosting Solutions.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast