Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Can anybody brief me the difference between cloud hosting and VPS hosting?

1. VPS is one physical server, divided into several smaller slices that each act as their own virtual server environment. On the other side cloud servers utilize multiple servers connected together in a cluster which is backed by SAN storage.
    2. VPS is less expensive than cloud and cloud is a little more expensive.
    3. VPS can be security concerns. If a customer on your shared server does not take security seriously, and gets hacked, then your VPS could be negatively affected. Cloud hosting is completely secure since you virtually have your own server. If a client on the shared cloud gets hacked, your cloud server will be completely separated with no risk to your data.

Softsys Hosting ! Obviously is best cloud hosting company based in USA. They have facility to choose web hosting resources as per client requirements. Their cloud servers are highly redundant, scalable and fast for smooth run-up of your website.
    Windows VPS Hosting
    Cloud VPS
    Every problem has a solution

I am not sure about this but I think cloud hosting is best.

Quote Originally Posted by webcreations View Post
    1. VPS is one physical server, divided into several smaller slices that each act as their own virtual server environment. On the other side cloud servers utilize multiple servers connected together in a cluster which is backed by SAN storage.
    2. VPS is less expensive than cloud and cloud is a little more expensive.
    3. VPS can be security concerns. If a customer on your shared server does not take security seriously, and gets hacked, then your VPS could be negatively affected. Cloud hosting is completely secure since you virtually have your own server. If a client on the shared cloud gets hacked, your cloud server will be completely separated with no risk to your data.
    You are totally wrong here about VPS. FYI, if one of the VPS account gets hacked on the main node then it doesn’t effects on other VPS accounts on the same node as they are totally isolated from each other. If there is DDOS attack on the main node then its different story.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

VPS in the Cloud is a valuable solution if your website has outgrown your shared hosting plan because it provides users with root-level access to the server, while still keeping the ease and simplicity of a shared hosting account. SSD VPS in the Cloud is considerably less expensive than Dedicated Server Hosting and does not require the ownership – and therefore the responsibility – of the hardware.

I would say amazon rackspace and stormondemand if you consider storm as a vps seller.

Cloud will be costlier than VPS and sometimes dedicated as well. Cloud is the latest addition in the hosting arena and it is more advanced than VPS or any other hosting solution.
    web designing company in Hyderabad | best urologist in Hyderabad urologist Hyderabad, best urologist Hyderabad, urology | visit for website design in Hyderabad, Web design | website design company in Hyderabad

The best hosting plan is Everleap Cloud Hosting, it is cheap as compare to others.
    It gives fully managed, fault tolerant, load balanced modern hosting platform for both PHP and asp.net.

I think a cloud hosting is the better option rather than the VPS.cloud hosting provide a better services as compared to the VPS.

Unlimited disk space, bandwidth & Email addresses, site tools, online store and much more.Their servers are solid, support is skilled and you'll get all needed features.

Availing any of our feature-rich cloud hosting plans can benefit you from less investment, fewer skilled internal IT resources and lower operational costs.

Cloud Hosting (often also referred to as clustered hosting) is a step up from the shared hosting infrastructure that is commonly used today. By handling security, load balancing and server resources virtually you are no longer restricted to the limits of one physical piece of hardware. In basic terms, online operations are not limited to a single server, they have access to the processing power of a number of servers that are distributed in real time.

I would say amazon rackspace and stormondemand if you consider storm as a vps seller...
    vps.net is good for reselling but they have had some complaints this month like 3 pages worth from an attack of some sort so I am waiting for that situation to fix itself before I would mention them.

I my opinion VPS hosting is more better.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast