Windows reselling

$37 per month that aspnix.com offers for their reselling is not expensive I think. Can you propose me any other cheaper offers?

Depends on what that offer include. That might be not expensive at all.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

ASPnix.com is Windows-based company with low prices for this kind of hosting services. Think you may try them and then share your experience with us.

Besides paying for the web hosting space and for the bandwidth you need to pay for the windows license. That's why you have price much more higher.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

If I were you, I'd get a usual linux based reseller plan, a2hosting.com has not bad offers by the way, because windows is not that popular, and this kind of reselling will not bring you much income. You will have to work harder, pay more and have more troubles for getting the same as you could have usung linux reselling. Think twice!

agree with egenial. Windows reselling brings not very good money due to the less popularity.

I think that you should broaden your search in order to make a productive decision. As for recommendation, have a look at hostcats.com as it has attractive Windows reselling offers.

Host.co.in

<<please read rules. You can't suggest yourself.>>
    Last edited by ~ServerPoint~; 11-14-2008 at 03:32 AM.

You also can do some search on the offers section of the Hostsearch.

ASPnix.com offers really cheap Windows reselling and I think the amount of resources you may use from them are wide. Think you may try them and share your experience with us later on.
    As for the other offers, I have seen not bad ones from Gazzin.com, they also offers Windows reselling that is design to ensure quality performance as well as affordability.

Check how is their support, interacting with their support team through online chat and dropping test mail. Also make sure you must get Free End User Support- 24x7.
    Last edited by bob; 11-14-2008 at 08:59 AM.

aspnix.com is a great for windows hosting - they are specialized in delivering windows hosting for affordable prices and with quality. Actuallly their offers, alongside ServerPoint.com, are one of the best I have seen recently. Good choise, I suppose.

If I were you, I'd get a usual linux based reseller plan, a2hosting.com has not bad offers by the way, because windows is not that popular, and this kind of reselling will not bring you much income. You will have to work harder, pay more and have more troubles for getting the same as you could have usung linux reselling. Think twice!
    In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity - Albert Einstein
    Audio Production Degrees

Really cheap windows reselling is possible to get from webhostgiant.com. They do not provide namely reseller account, but allow to resell the hosting you use. They are extremely cheap and I think even a speding money on the control panel and billing separately would be cheaper than it is stated from aspnix.

Extra vote for webhostgiant. These guys manage to preserve lowest possible prices even when the crisis is going on.

Their windows multidomain deals are more than just attractive. I think you should look them up.