Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quality VPS in USA

Hi there! Please recommend quality provider in USA with fast servers.
    The package I need is VPS in USA with 60 GB Space, 450 GB Bandwidth and 1GB RAM.
    What do you think about BudgetVM solutions, are they reliable enough?
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Check out aspnix.com VPS hosting deals, they offer nice special:
    Double RAM Promotion
    Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. As for the speed connection, it is really fast.

As an alternate I will suggest you to look at AccuWebHosting.com. AccuWebHosting is US based Hosting provider who provides 24x7 support and 99.9% uptime guarantee. Checkout following Windows VPS offer :
    RAM : 2 GB
    Disk Space : 60 GB
    Bandwidth : 450 GB
    Processor : 3vCPU
    Port Connectivity : 1 Gbps
    Operating System : Windows server 2012/2008 R2
    Price : $45.60/Month.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

I'd like to say that BudgetVM.com would be good to get VPS solutions at reasonable rates. Great pricing, great support and high stability of servers makes them one of the best providers.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

If i speak professionally i would not prefer you such type of hosting providers. Get you servers from you manage there own data centers, i think one of knowledgeable provider is TRIJIT CORPORATION. They are in US today and they are coming up with there datacenter in UK and AUSTRALIA as far as i know. They are well know provider in India.

Quote Originally Posted by charcoal View Post
    Hi there! Please recommend quality provider in USA with fast servers.
    The package I need is VPS in USA with 60 GB Space, 450 GB Bandwidth and 1GB RAM.
    What do you think about BudgetVM solutions, are they reliable enough?
    I used vpswebserver to host 1 Drupal websites on a 512MB slice. So far my experience has been pretty good, they have everything you need as long as you are willing to set it up all yourself.

Keep them in mind as you research different options. Here is their package which suites your needs

RAM: 1024 MB
    CPU cores: 2
    Disk space: 50 GB
    Data transfer: 1000 GB
    Operating System: Windows 2008 R2 (2003 also available)
    Monthly price with 50% discount: $19.95
    Promotional code: VPSWEBSERVER-50

Quote Originally Posted by TrijitCorp View Post
    If i speak professionally i would not prefer you such type of hosting providers. Get you servers from you manage there own data centers, i think one of knowledgeable provider is TRIJIT CORPORATION. They are in US today and they are coming up with there datacenter in UK and AUSTRALIA as far as i know. They are well know provider in India.
    As far as you know? You run the host! I hope you would know. *Sigh* Love the self-promotion...
    WSWD Inc., Celebrating our 17th year in business
    WSWD.net - Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Server Hosting
    Blazing Fast SSD VPS That Will Blow Your Mind!! High Performance RAID10 SSD Drives, IPv4, IPv6, and Private IPs

I have seen pretty good VPS hosting deals offered by Jumpline.com

They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.

How about Canadian web hosting from 4Goodhosting.com? The uptime with 4Goodhosting is great, I didn't experience any downtime or lag so far. Notices are posted well in advance so you know what to do. I am long time customer and the thing I love about them is their fast and helpful customer support. Highly recommended!

Defo check the offers section of the forums, you will find a great deal. But if you want a recommendation, I would consider http://oplink.net or http://glowhost.com. Both of them use OnApp Cloud technology.

I suppose you should compare offers and choose the best one. As I know BudgetVM.com has high reputation among webmasters and provide high stable solutions on their fast stable server deals.

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website.

BudgetVM, BurstNet, LiquidWeb these are some of the good ones.
    For your requirements most of the providers will do and you do not have to break the bank for it.
    | iClickAndHost.com | Why iClickAndHost?
    | Cloud Hosting | Domain Names | SSD VPS Servers | Semi-Dedicated Servers | Dedicated Servers |
    5 Locations for you : USA @ Chicago | EU @ UK / Bulgaria / Finland | Asia / Australia @ Sydney |
    | 24/7 live help | Node.js, Varnish, Remote SQL, Free VPN | Money Back Guarantee | Daily Backup |

You cant try WebNet Hosting cloud vps hosting solutions that start at $30/mo and will provide you the required resources
    David R. Wells – Direct: 1-877-503-4678 ext 1 - 24/7 – sales@webnethosting.net
    WebNet Hosting – Since 2002 – 100% Uptime – USA & Europe & Asia Data Centers
    Managed & Un-Managed Dedicated Servers | Cloud Servers in (USA / Europe / Asia)
    DDoS Protected Network | Pro-Acitve Monitoring & Management | Bulk Discounts Available

Have you looked for reviews on them? I would highly recommend BudgetVM to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host. Customer support replies in 5 minutes and stability is near 100%!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast