Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    hiii

Hostgator is the best hosting provider company i using its hosting services from last 2 year.its features are:
    Get reliable hosting in just 1 cent for 1 month.
    99.9% up time.
    unlimited domains etc....
    for more information visit offical website

Hostgator is really great, and you can find a lot of their promotions on the website. I wouldn't really recommend cheap unlimited hosting though, you should try out EBiz Power.
    Singapore Web Hosting Provider - Since 2001
    24x7x365 Tech. Support - 100% Customer Satisfaction - 100 Days Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% Network Uptime
    Provides Reliable SG Domain Registration, Shared Hosting,Cloud Solution, Dedicated Server, Power Hosting (New)

Cheap web hosting may not be a good choice, paid web hosting can be a good choice.

Thanks congclose
    I am not aware about stable hosting.
    For me TuckTail.com is a cheap hosting service provider.Here hosting plan starts with $2.79 /month.Recently i hosted my own site using this service.I never had any problem with their services.

Hi Glow http://revolutionwebs.com is the best

A reliable web host is a must for all websites and blogs, but it doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. I have always been telling people about this: Not all cheap web host sucks! Some budget web hosts are as good as that VPS hosting deal you were looking at.

Hi,

i really do not know about the cheap one, but i know the best one is hostgator. they provide really good hosting services. i m using them from last year.

Dear friend
    If you want to get powerful and cheap hosting service you can go windows cloud server where you find the perfect package. It is the best web hosting for you and it has over 100 of the servers which server is most powerful.
    Thanks
    Last edited by raihan97; 01-08-2014 at 06:22 PM.

Did anyone check the hosting packages of Fatcow ? As far as I see they are cheap and their sales responses quickly when I contact them via live chat.
    WebhostingWatch analyzed 5,635 user reviews according to Feedback Moderation Guide. Now that we conducted a careful examination of the hosting industry, we can explain all the technical details, ToS niceties and payment nuances.

You didn't mention what is your budget. There are so many cheap host providers. I think godaddy.com is not so costly. You can try

NAMECHEAP.COM IS a best hosting

In my opnion Hosgator.com are best.
    Offshore Hosting DadieHost
    █ Offering Quality Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Servers
    █ 24x7 Tech Support

If you're conducted an ecommerce website, going where it is cheapest is at your own risks...

There is so much important criterias that are ignored from most who are searches especillay for a cheap soution, and requiring a high level of service at big companies.

There is no best companies, but there is a blacklist of those to avoid, and the question should be :

- what fits best my website in term of resources ?
    - do you I need a guaranteed uptime 99.9% that can be verified ?
    - a reactive customer support, this means less than 4 hours....
    - a double backup daily
    - where is my target market, and biggest proportion of visitors by country ?
    For SEO purpose, your IP should be close to your target market 1000-1500 km maximum
    - can, I get a dedicated IP on my shared hosting plan, as I wish to get an excellent ranking ?
    - does the hostng plan is maanged by easy admin like cPanel, and includes cloudflare, softaculous ?
    - contract hassle free ? monthly payment available (this insures a stable service, as the host is not trying to close a contract)
    - 30 days money back guarantee ?

Conclusion :
    It is not someting easy to answer these questions in a bunch, but : the less transparent is a host, less you can expect good things about it.
    We recommend to test before several host in the same month, and to make comparative tests, use and select those offering 30 days money back guarantee so that to avoid spending money..

All recommendations on forum are useless/not serious when it like this :
    'doudou' is the best.
    'gagaga' has a phone number
    'bibibi' is really good, I'm there and I'll not leave

Top performance hosting in Europe for Wordpress, Prestashop, Joomla, Drupal, Typo3, Magento...
    VPS ans VPN services offered also
    https://www.yoorshop.fr

M6.Net is a typical web hosting provider who’s focusing on providing Windows hosting service to .Net developers and web designers. This review article of M6.Net is based on their web hosting performance, server reliability, features, page speed, customer support service and their reputation in the industry. There are many cheap web hosting companies like
    I page
    Host metro
    Host gator
    Go daddy
    Fat cow

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast