Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Super cheap .CA domain!

Whats up forum members! I wanted to tell you that 4Goodhosting has offered me Canadian .CA domain for 4.95$ per month. I was so surprised when their staff told me about this great offer. If I were you, I will contact their support and ask about this offer.

Yeah thats super cheap. You can get some cheap ones on go daddy with all the promo codes they give out.
    Cell Phone Repair and Buy & Sell in Vancouver, BC
    Cell Phone Repair Vancouver | iPhone Repair Vancouver

If you are looking for quality domain registration you should go with Eurodns. They are delivering reasonable deals with skilled support and low prices.

can say that Eurodns.com is one of the best registrars of domain and you will surely enjoy the services provided by. The best deal regarding this service is this that it is available at a very low cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    can say that Eurodns.com is one of the best registrars of domain and you will surely enjoy the services provided by. The best deal regarding this service is this that it is available at a very low cost.

Thanks for sharing.
    I didn't heard about Eurodns domain service.Here i wish to share my own experience.
    Recently i registered my five favorite domain names with a help of 9CubeHosting.com They provided some offers along with my domain names like Full WHOIS Control,Domain Locking & EPP Key,A & MX Records Control.I like their services.

it will provide best registrars of domain when i last time registration of domain.

IMHO, Sibername.com is the best place to register .CA domains as it is ICAN-accredited Canadian Domain Registrar.
    They have very useful tools for domain registration. Their system will check the availability and return with a list of domain names available. The full registration process will take around 3 minutes to complete.

There are no better option than Eurodns.com services to get quality domain registration solutions for low pricing. Use them for sure!
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I am sure that sibername.com is the best choice of Canadian Domain Registrar.
    I would also like to add that doing routine things such as dns changes, nameserver updates and registrar transfers is extremely simple with Sibername. It is a simple domain registration site, with a handful of helpful features that are popular with reviews.

As I know Eurodns.com is the nice domain name registrar for all domain name extensions. and they always provide promos which you can ask directly from support. So - check them out!
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Why don't you try Eurodns.com once.

Domain names is essential for online business. Dial Web Hosting offering domain registration services at very affordable rates.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast