Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help Me To buy Domain....

Hello Everyone...

i like to start a new website on tech news and update can any one suggest me what domain name ill buy that help me in SEO and sounds good.... waiting fro reply ...

Thank you all

Try techzone.com

Try point4tech.com
    If you come to Belgrade follow this link: Rentacar Stars or Rent a car Beograd Ar
    If you need good web developer, you can visit Izrada sajta

If you need good domain for any demand you can use Eurodns. They are providing quality registration solutions for low prices with nice features.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Hello every one .. thank you for helping me .. but techzone.com and point4tech.com is not working .. i like eurodns that is working fine foe me ... thank you charcoal,,....

As for reliable place to register domain names at reasonable rates, can also recommend sibername.com. It is well-known Canadian Registrar.
    They give a more complete answer to technical questions then the Live help. I've mailed a few questions and one was answered within 24 hours, and the others within 2 hours. That's good..!

how sounds "technews", you can also check here for domain availability at Book Domain Name

You can rely on services from Eurodns.com which are well-known among webmasters as quality and trustworthy, you won't regret.

i have some suggestion but i want to you go exgenta.com and then get great ideas ...

Eurodns.com is considered to be the best one in terms of providing domain registration services as they have done that in a quality any offering many discounts on traditionally expensive domains and free hosting services.

techzone
    techmindz
    tech-nology

try to choose domain name in this way..

Quote Originally Posted by mackhenry View Post
    Hello Everyone...

i like to start a new website on tech news and update can any one suggest me what domain name ill buy that help me in SEO and sounds good.... waiting fro reply ...

Thank you all
    Dear Mack !
    If you find cheap rates and reliable web hosting services provide company , Then i recommend Exgenta.com , Just log on this website and place your order and if you need any type of help then contact Exgenta Live Support 24/7 .

You can buy domains from namecheap and godaddy the most reliable domain name registrar..

you can buy from name cheap and godaddy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast