offshore dedicated servers in Europe

I wonder if there are better offshore dedicated server provider in Europe than koddos.com?
    Any ideas?

I dont know about koddos.com, may or may not be good dedicated server provider in Europe but miditech.com is known for one of the best web hosting providers in worldwide and London in Europe. They are good in customized hosting plans at affordable price. you can visit once.

Would you be interested in Switzerland? If yes, feel free to contact us.

██ Energy Group Networks, LLC - www.egihosting.com
    ██ Dedicated Servers | Colocation | OpenVZ / KVM / XEN / Storage Virtual Servers | Stream Hosting Services
    ██ 99.99% Network Uptime ▬ 24/7 Support ▬ SAS 70 TYPE II Certified Data Centers
    ██ Email: sales@egihosting.com | Phone: 888 808 8806 | QQ: 1544294694

I agree allthis post. I really impressed by it.
    Serina33

I suppose you should have more reliable options to choose from. My recommendation is 7Host server deals. They are offering solid servers, stable networking and professional support.

I know that Zeropid.com is a decent host with stable servers and high uptime. Servers have no downtime and prices are competitive.
    Hey! It's That Guy!