Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cloud Computing

Cloud Computing

Can i do cloud computing via PHP?

Taking the advantage of the opportunity, can recommend hostforweb.com - their cloud hosting is great.
    The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
    I'm totally impressed with these guys. The code "SPRING" gives 30% off the price.

Cloud computing is not only a buzz term these days, instead there are more to it. With increased stake of laptops, smartphones and tablets in the market and steady shift to the home-based works and wider use of personal devices at the workstations, virtualized and centralized resources are now high on demand these days.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Quote Originally Posted by ugnakr86 View Post
    Can i do cloud computing via PHP?
    You can host your PHP based website on the cluster of cloud. BTW, can you tell us what exactly you are trying to accomplish?
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

F-335, Phase 8-B, Industrial Area, 160055, Mohali, Punjab, India.
    I will recommended the Orion eSolutions only, If you want to know all about it and how exactly it works? I follow this compny for my all server management need.

Can you please elaborate more what you trying to say in this thread? And if you are looking for cloud hosting services, I would like to suggest you CloudOYE where you can find all the latest and wide range of cloud hosting service at affordable price.
    http://www.cloudoye.co.uk/

I have no idea about cloud computing is possible with php or not. But I think you should go with cloudoye. They have better solution for cloud computing as well as cloud hosting.

I'd choose ViUX.com cloud hosting solutions without any doubts. They are providing high available support and powerful servers for reasonable prices.

A cloud service has three distinct characteristics that differentiate it from traditional hosting. It is sold on demand, typically by the minute or the hour; it is elastic -- which means that a user can have as much or as little of a service as they want at any given time

Cloud computing is computing in which large groups of remote servers are networked to allow centralized data storage and online access to computer services or resources. Clouds can be classified as public, private or hybrid. And if you want to learn and get trained in on latest version of cloud computing then you should look for Cloud Computing Training Center.

Cloud computing is a type of computing that relies on sharing computing resources on local servers or personal devices to handle applications. In cloud computing, the word “cloud” is used as a metaphor for "the Internet," so the phrase means "a type of Internet-based computing," where different services — such as servers, storage and applications — are delivered to an organization's computers and devices through the Internet.

Yes! You can do this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You Shoulg go to the Cloudsocius.they provides the best cloud computing services.

Cloud computing is defined as a type of computing that relies on sharing computing resources rather than having local servers to handle applications. Cloud computing is comparable to grid computing, a type of computing where unused processing cycles of all computers in a network are harnesses to solve problems too intensive for any stand-alone machine.

You can variety your PHP centered web page on the group of reasoning. BTW, can you tell us what exactly you are trying to accomplish?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast