Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PHP5 Hosting

PHP5 Hosting

I need to buy hosting for my php5 website, I am really tired with my current hosting too much slow, email problems so many things and each time need to face some problems. Sometimes website does not open and I am looking my business. Please share your suggestions and list me some good hosting company names. What do you know about services from php5hosting.com? Are they good for me?

I dont think that there is hosting company that supports php, and that WILL NOT support PHP5.
    All companies do that.

I have my sites hosted in hostgator, and i'm totally satisfied.
    Good speed, no issues, and great prices.

You can check the prices at their site.

yes they are reliable one i have used them in past and a much useful one to enjoy the bests hosting services....

They've certainly been around for a long time. WHOIS goes back to the year 2000. I couldn't find much in terms of reviews, though. You may want to check to see if they have a refund policy so if there's problems, you can get your money back and go elsewhere.

BlueHost and HostGator is the Best..

Try jainhosting.com

I can draw your attention to Jumpline.com as it can be really good for ordering PHP5 hosting solutions.
    Have heard from my friends that the company provides stable hosting services, plus a huge number of reviews convinced me that they were worth checking out further.
    Great customer service and support through instant messengers.

As for the most fast web host I know, can recommend 4Goodhosting.com as it offers a reliable servers. Two thumbs up to their customer support agents - they were very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly, and they also helped me with getting my CSS code working. Go ahead and try them.

Why don't you use hosting from ifastnet?
    Their servers have no downtime and plans have many attractive and useful features + a free firewall.
    Support helps much in solving issues if they occur.

you can try hostgator or blue host both are good..

Hostgator is in fact a good web hosting company you can try, its a good company to choose.

I know that citynetworkhosting.com is quality company with high reliability and stability. They are offering greatest support that is able to solve any kind of problem in several minutes and high bandwidth that results in websites running very fast.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I'd recommend you to look at hosting from a2hosting.
    They have resourceful plans and they support a lot of useful scripts which are necessary for running an IT business successfully.
    EGGNOG is their 17% off.

I am definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast