Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PHP5 Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I need to buy hosting for my php5 website, I am really tired with my current hosting too much slow, email problems so many things and each time need to face some problems. Sometimes website does not open and I am looking my business. Please share your suggestions and list me some good hosting company names. What do you know about services from php5hosting.com? Are they good for me?

I didn't have any experience with php5hosting.com,
    Nowadays there are lot of hosting providers who offer cheap and fast service.
    In the same way,I would suggest you to visit 9CubeHosting.com .Here they have six types of Linux based web hosting plans.All plans includes special kind of features.Recently i hosted my own site using this service.I never had any problem with their services.So only i recommend this one.Here you can host your php5 website without having any problem. I hope it will be very useful to you.

A lots of companies are for web hosting. I have no personal experience with this. I recommended you ipage and hostgator both are the best hosting service, Cheap and very good service.

PHP5 is the most largely used PHP version among our customers, as applications like Joomla, WordPress, etc. are require it. The way PHP5 is handled on our servers is unique and guarantees that any PHP-based website will be faster and more secure than ever.

nice post, thanks for posting with us

All hosting providers needs to have Php 5+ preloaded since most extensions nowadays require that. Make sure that you include that in your checklist before signing up.
    Wordpress + Drupal

PHP5 is the most largely used PHP version among our customers, as applications like Joomla, WordPress, etc. are require it. The way PHP5 is handled on our servers is unique and guarantees that any PHP-based website will be faster and more secure than ever. But we not only customize our servers for better PHP5 performance, we also allow more PHP options than any other hosting company. With SiteGround PHP5 hosting you can easily add multiple PHP modules, choose among 7 PHP versions for your account and even use a different versions on each folders of your account!

PHP5 is the most largely used PHP version among our customers, as applications like Joomla, WordPress, etc. are require it. The way PHP5 is handled on our servers is unique and guarantees that any PHP-based website will be faster and more secure than ever. But we not only customize our servers for better PHP5 performance, we also allow more PHP options than any other hosting company. With SiteGround PHP5 hosting you can easily add multiple PHP modules, choose among 7 PHP versions for your account and even use a different versions on each folders of your account!

PHP5 is the most largely used PHP version among our customers, as applications like Joomla, WordPress, etc. are require it. The way PHP5 is handled on our servers is unique and guarantees that any PHP-based website will be faster and more secure than ever. But we not only customize our servers for better PHP5 performance, we also allow more PHP options than any other hosting company.

Take VPS or fast server for hosting your site, i think it will not create problems to you however, you should have to pay a little bit more for it.

I'm Jain, full-time Freelance PHP/MySQL/Wordpress developer with over 7 years of professional experience. I do all kind of customization on your existing PHP/WORDPRESS website which meets your custom requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by EthernetServers View Post
    They've certainly been around for a long time. WHOIS goes back to the year 2000. I couldn't find much in terms of reviews, though. You may want to check to see if they have a refund policy so if there's problems, you can get your money back and go elsewhere.
    Agreed with you !!

They've actually been around for an extended time. WHOIS goes back to the year 2000. i could not realize abundant in terms of reviews, though. you will need to ascertain to visualize if they need a refund policy therefore if there is issues, you'll get your a reimbursement and go elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I need to buy hosting for my php5 website,

I'm guessing you found a host...especially now with PHP7 being out

can you give me more information about PHP5 Hosting ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast