Planning to host e-shop in Italy. Need hosting

I require your help in choosing a host for my e-shop. The target location of my audience is Italy.
    Found 7host.com and still hesitate. They have Data Center in Italy.

Can I rely on them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

I believe that any reliable web host with servers located in Europe will meet your expectations.
    So, can recommend aspnix.com and their web hosting deals. They're quite good for running ecommerce sites.
    It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Hi, maybe you can read the review at webhosty or possibly other review sites.
    Singapore Web Hosting Provider - Since 2001
    24x7x365 Tech. Support - 100% Customer Satisfaction - 100 Days Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% Network Uptime
    Provides Reliable SG Domain Registration, Shared Hosting,Cloud Solution, Dedicated Server, Power Hosting (New)

If you need reliable hosting for European audience, can draw your attention to Spartaservers.com
    Try to contact them via Live chat, they are responsive.
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    Their pricing is competitive in my opinion.

As an alternative check for Webintellects.com solutions. They are experienced host with affordable pricing, featured plans and quality service.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

If I were you, I'd choose netyep.com cheap web hosting solutions.
    Their uptime is great (99.9%). There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by their hence the perfect score. Pricing is really good.

I suppose you should look for reviews on their services. I heard that 7Host.com is reputable host with low prices and featured plans, you can use them for sure.

There are no better option than Aspnix.com to get e-commerce plans. Stability is great, servers are solid and support team is helpful. Prices are moderate.

I think the only top two choices here are Hostgator and GoDaddy. They have proven themselves over the years already and I can consider them as giants in this industry.
    Wordpress + Drupal

As a substitute look for Webintellects. com alternatives. They are skilled sponsor with affordable prices, featured programs and top quality service.