Adult VPS hosting required

Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable Linux VPS hosting plans and allows to host adult content web sites?
    My requirements are 500GBs - bandwidth and 30GBs - disk space.

I have found out Exmasters.com, but don't really know if I could trust them.
    Do you know them? Are they good for VPS hosting service?

I'd recommend you to get a vps solutions from Kvchosting. It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface. Support is always ready to help and stability is highest.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Look at koddos.com service.
    They are able to meet all your needs. Servers have no downtime and prices are competitive.

The company that OP mentions have been around for a long time and specialize in that market niche, I've read good reviews on them. Most VPS companies these days will allow adult content, so its worthwhile to also shop around (before you sign up with any provider make sure to check their Acceptable Use Policy to make sure that adult content is ok on their network)
    Dedicated Server, VPS, Cloud Servers
    Web Hosting Solutions + Solid Support Services
    PingPipe.com

Generlly any Hosting service provider will allow you to host Adult legal content. Just make sure that you have all the copyrights of publishing it on your website. Generally adult sites face DDOS attacks, so make sure that you have a good DDOS protection as well.

I suggest you to rely on services from Aspnix.com. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!

I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. Take a look at Zeropid.com services. You will get high stability and knowledgeable support.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I don't know about adult hosting, but joisterhosting offers reasonable vps hosting.

I have noticed Exmasters.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
    Last edited by Corrazon; 05-22-2014 at 04:08 AM.

Koddos.com is good for hosting adult websites with.
    They have solid servers and their uptime is high.
    Servers have no outages.