Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I always recommend 4Goodhosting.com. I am most impressed with their friendly, fast and helpful customer support. They have helped me get several sites up and running in no time. The cpanel provided has a lot features and easy to use. Can say that this host is the most reliable I've been with.

hostgator would be best for you...

I think your resource requirements and budget are suited to an unlimited host.

i thinks that also

You can check out wordpress web hosting they are actually very reliable company for your campaign.

Go ahead and give Dailyrazor a try. They offer cheap hosting solutions along with lots of useful features and free tools for running any kind of web sites.
    They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave.

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasCage View Post
    hostgator would be best for you...

Thanks for giving name of web hoster.
    But Already i hosted my own site using TheWebPole.com I like their services.

Reliable hosting in my opinion is the hosting with 24/7 support which is always ready to help with the resolution of different problems and which provides the highest uptime rates.
    WebhostingWatch analyzed 5,635 user reviews according to Feedback Moderation Guide. Now that we conducted a careful examination of the hosting industry, we can explain all the technical details, ToS niceties and payment nuances.

Reliability or uptime is of vital importance and something that should be carefully considered before choosing a host. For business websites this is even more important than personal. When a website is down it may be irritating for a personal website but it can translate to hundreds, even thousands of dollars in revenue lost for businesses. Keep in mind, though that claims of 100% uptime are likely not accurate so be wary of these claims.

Most of the web hosting providers have so called money back guarantee period. I think that during that period you will be able to understand if web hosting services are good for you or not.
    For good web hosting I can recommend you hostnun.net.
    With fast support and reliable services I have never had problems with them.

My Prefer always NL based Web hosting with good up time and good Support response , i am using https://exgenta.com from last 1 and half year and till now never got any issue, much more they also providing on affordable web hosting price and domain name's too

You should check some reviews first and then buy

My recommendation is to use ViUX.com hosting solutions. You will get high stability and professional support for reasonable pricing.

Obhosting company provides stable and reliable service which is widely used by many webmasters all over the IT world.
    Plans are resourceful and servers are solid.
    Prices are competitive.

Which type of hosting is best? Can anybody tell me.

I beleive you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. Check for offers from 7Host.com, experienced hosting provider with solid hosting plans, skilled support and affordable prices.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast