Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for a vps provider

Hello,

I am now looking for a cheap vps provider along with these requirements:
    512mb / 1024mb - RAM, 20gbs - Disk space, 300gbs - bandwidth, Linux
    Do you think that I can rely on Aspnix.com?
    Any recommendations? How helpful is their customer support?

I can give you a better offer, the cheapest and reliable.
    512MB RAM
    60GB Space
    1000GB Bandwidth
    at just $5.95 per Month

And
    1024MB RAM
    80GB Space
    1500GB Bandwidth
    2 IPs
    at just $11.95 per Month
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

I think you need more quality names such as Kvchosting.com to get reliable vps services. Their plans are featured, support is skilled and servers are powerful.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I'll suggest miditech, they are known for providing customized plan according to requirements. you must check once before choose any other.

Suggest you to check few review websites before purchasing a hosting! It is very important...

Aspnix.com is good. It started to offer sweet special: Double RAM on VPS hosting deals.
    you get what you pay for. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless.

My recommendation is 4Goodhosting.com. I have really enjoyed the service I've received from them, and I have always been treated courteously. Customer support has always been important to me and with high-quality service! I proud to say I am hosted by them.

According to my research Kvchosting.com is providing reliable server solutions. They have professional support which is answering fast without scripted replies and always respond prompt in respectful manner.

I totally agree with Corrazon as kvchosting.com is reliable host and the OP will get much better opportunities with SSD VPS.
    Get 60% OFF of First Month on all SSD VPS Packages,
    Use the coupon "cyber13ssd" on signing up to grab this offer!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

You can rely on Kvchosting.com services. You will be pleased with their solid servers, quality customer care and reasonable pricing. Use them without any hesitations.

Hosting Experts Bangalore is offering Virtual Private Server hosting services for unmatchable prices in the industry.You can check http://www.hostingraja.in/vps

Aspnix.com is trustworthy, I am sure that you'll have good hosting experience dealing with them.
    I have received prompt service and advice; they regularly send out notices about possible service issues and equipment upgrades; they do a good job of keeping their terrific suite of add-on scripts up to date and maintained.

There are no better option than Kvchosting.com in terms of getting quality vps solutions. You will receive high performance servers and solid networking for low prices.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Readymakers and ServerMania have attractive and stable VPS deals whcih are able to meet the needs of the OP.
    They provide a secure hosting environment for your individual or business requirements with flexible levels of management and monitoring of your critical applications.

+ one more vote for Aspnix.com and their VPS deals. I like these guys.
    Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. More complicated issues take a few hours but the solution arrives.
    Their servers are very stable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast