Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hopy View Post
    Can i consider forum posting as the best SEO technique?
    I would not say that it is the best seo technique but i must say that it is one of the best seo techniques if practiced within the limits of the forums as well as Google's. They really help to learn about the new things whatever you like to. You would have new friends from any specific business category and they help in providing a couple of solutions of your problem. Signatures helps to build the back links and provide a source towards your site and thus increase the traffic.

Forum Posting is one of the best technique for increasing quality backlinks and quality traffics towards your website. It helps to gain knowledge also.

Yes of-course forum posting is the best seo technique to target keywords and to get more back links.

Forum posting is best way to promote the website and get the back links also but we have to provide the good answer to the reply of threat that visitor attracts to the signature.

It is not the most useful method to get back links. It could even get your site penalized by Google in overdoing it. Visit Google Webmaster Guidelines.

Yes Forum posting is best SEO method because back links are stronger and traffic increase.

Yes you can but it will be more awesome when you post on those forums which are related to your site's services, like if your site is providing health services then you should join Health forums.

Yes forum posting is best seo technique now earlier directory submission was very important

Hi,

yes i think forum posting is a good way to get higher ranking in Google or other search engines.

Yes! Forum posting is a best SEO technique!

A Relevant forum has good users base, and thus joining a good forum helps in getting connected to lot of people providing information or asking for information.

I would say YES in fact this is the only i am considering the important off-page activity.

Yeah buddy Forum Posting is one of the best technique of SEO.

Post Dofollow forum its best SEO technique for website ranking.

I like Forum Posting and i think it's an effective link building method.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast