Dedi for game servers

Hi there! I am hosting game servers on my vps, but now I have more visitors so I need a dedi for now. My server should be with low latency to SA region, it is the most important point. After some research I've found nice deals from Maxihost, Brazilian company with nice plans, do you have any info on them?
    Hey! It's That Guy!

You can also check out crookservers.com cheap dedicated servers - they offer them in Europe, Canada and USA.
    You can contact them directly and get all the things cleared, their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

I suggest you to do research on host using review websites. I have heard that Maxihost.com.br is providing featured stable plans with solid servers and fast network, you can use them for sure!

According to my research Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

As for me Maxihost.com.br is great option to get quality server deals in Brazil. Their servers are powerful, stability is high and support is always ready to solve your issues.

I'd recommend you to look at dedis which koddos provides.
    Servers are solid and network is fully-redundant.
    All works well with them.
    WINTER14 is their 15% off.

Thanks for your replies folks! Now I am sure that using Maxihost.com.br is great idea. They are providing fast servers and polite helpful support.
    Hey! It's That Guy!